Bell County/Lawrence County Playoff Predictions

Winning a game is always important, but this year for some of us LC fans it's more important that our kids show that last years off the field "issues" was not a representation of who we really are. I was not there and I DON'T CARE who started it or what brought it on. It was not the impression we want to give of our town, our school, our coaches or our kids. They are really great young men! This coaching staff is an excellent group of leaders and they will have our kids ready to play and represent us the way we expect.

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

An entire town proud of this team

Hopefully an upset of an incredible Bell team.

Winning a game is always important, but this year for some of us LC fans it's more important that our kids show that last years off the field "issues" was not a representation of who we really are. I was not there and I DON'T CARE who started it or what brought it on. It was not the impression we want to give of our town, our school, our coaches or our kids. They are really great young men! This coaching staff is an excellent group of leaders and they will have our kids ready to play and represent us the way we expect.

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

Great post jude, this post is all class and what high school football should be about. :thumb::thumb:

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

You are a class act. Are you coming to the game?

I am a big Lawerence County fan when they are playing anyone besides Sheldon Clark, but I also tend to pull for the boys from Log Mountain at every chance. Since my heart likes both teams about even I will let my head pick and say this one will be all one sided. Bell Co. will have a chip on their shoulder and remember some of the events from last year. Lawrence IMO is not as good as last year, but will not have the off the field issues again. I think it will be a physical har hitting football game that Bell will control from first whistle to final horn. God luck to both.

Bell County: 56

Lawrence Co. 7