Bell County/Lawrence County Playoff Predictions

Winning a game is always important, but this year for some of us LC fans it's more important that our kids show that last years off the field "issues" was not a representation of who we really are. I was not there and I DON'T CARE who started it or what brought it on. It was not the impression we want to give of our town, our school, our coaches or our kids. They are really great young men! This coaching staff is an excellent group of leaders and they will have our kids ready to play and represent us the way we expect.

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

An entire town proud of this team

Hopefully an upset of an incredible Bell team.

Lawrence's Hunter James showed a lot of class after the game with Rowan. He congatulated many of the Rowan players and even came to the Rowan sideline to congatulate my son who had been injured in the game. The folks in Louisa can be proud of him.

Winning a game is always important, but this year for some of us LC fans it's more important that our kids show that last years off the field "issues" was not a representation of who we really are. I was not there and I DON'T CARE who started it or what brought it on. It was not the impression we want to give of our town, our school, our coaches or our kids. They are really great young men! This coaching staff is an excellent group of leaders and they will have our kids ready to play and represent us the way we expect.

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

I really always hope that the best team on the field that night wins , but due to this post, I am definately pulling for Lawrence Co.:thumb:

Commander - I'd like nothing more then to be at the game but my 2 year old daughter has an event that I just wouldn't miss for anything. I'll be taking pictures of her and listening to the game with the headphones though.

Henry - The Bulldog faithful will be proud to have you cheering with us Friday night and we appreciate the support! We'll need it!

Stew - I love to hear things like this about our boys. I have talked with Coach Preece many times about how this coaching staff isn't just here to teach these boys football they are here to help the parents teach these boys to be men. Allot of working parents can't be with their boys nearly as much time during the week as these coaches are and we trust these coaches to teach proper tackling and proper manners with the same amount of emphasis.

Being completely honest though I've heard a few times about the young Mr. James doing classy things like this and even though I don't know him personally I'm very proud to cheer for him and I'm sure his parents are proud of what kind of young man they've raised.

Old Rambler - Coming from someone like you that has always earned my respect with your comments, that really actually means allot. Thanks!

My prediction is this.

100% effort

0 ejections

Great post

Bell County is a tremendous team and the coaches run a class act program to boot. LC fans should be very proud of this one winless team a few years ago. At the end this should be a very well played hard hitting filled with great sportsmanship. Bell County wins 35-0. They are simply playing lights out defense. No matter what happens I hope both sides give 110 percent effort and play good clean hard football.

Bell County is a tremendous team and the coaches run a class act program to boot. LC fans should be very proud of this one winless team a few years ago. At the end this should be a very well played hard hitting filled with great sportsmanship. Bell County wins 35-0. They are simply playing lights out defense. No matter what happens I hope both sides give 110 percent effort and play good clean hard football.

I think that will happen that both teams give it their all.