• Danville Admirals (8-3)
    • Green County Dragons (8-3)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What running back transfer?

I expect a Danville victory.

He may be talking about Devin Furlow, He fractured his arm against Boyle Co. By the way, that was the only touchdown Danville had against Boyle, it was the kick off return. I have heard he maybe ready to play. He is fast. Could take some pressure off Brand.

This should be one of the best second round games in the state.

For the Ads to win this one.The offense can't turn the ball over.The O-line has to do a good job for Brand on the ground,and for Alcorn in the pocket.

The Ads are very good up front on Defense.I can't see Green County getting to many yards running up the Middle.Danville's dbs are the weakest part of their defense.

Danville 24

Green County 7

This should be one of the best second round games in the state.

For the Ads to win this one.The offense can't turn the ball over.The O-line has to do a good job for Brand on the ground,and for Alcorn in the pocket.

The Ads are very good up front on Defense.I can't see Green County getting to many yards running up the Middle.Danville's dbs are the weakest part of their defense.

Danville 24

Green County 7

WOW..only 7 points. Not even Bell Co. held the Dragons to 7 points and they have scored 168 in the last 3 games. BOLD STATEMENT !!! I like the fact noone believes the Dragons can win this one. The Dragons respect but are not afraid of the Ads :thumb:

WOW..only 7 points. Not even Bell Co. held the Dragons to 7 points and they have scored 168 in the last 3 games. BOLD STATEMENT !!! I like the fact noone believes the Dragons can win this one. The Dragons respect but are not afraid of the Ads :thumb:

I'm going by the Danville/Frankfort game. The Ads only gave up 6 points to a very good Panters team.They also only gave up 14 points to Mason County. Two teams that I feel could beat Green County.Don't get me wrong,Green County could put 20+ points on the Ads if Danville's offense falls apart and they give the dragons great field position the entire game.:thumb:

I'm going by the Danville/Frankfort game. The Ads only gave up 6 points to a very good Panters team.They also only gave up 14 points to Mason County. Two teams that I feel could beat Green County.Don't get me wrong,Green County could put 20+ points on the Ads if Danville's offense falls apart and they give the dragons great field position the entire game.:thumb:

I LIKE THAT..keep doubting the Dragons :laugh:

I LIKE THAT..keep doubting the Dragons :laugh:

I'm not doubting Green County.:thumb: They are very capable of winning this game.I just feel like this is Danville's year.Last year Green County destroyed a very bad Admiral team,the only losing team in coach Harps career.This admiral team is night and day from last years team.Also I think this game being at home will be a advantage for the Ads.

Good luck to the Dragons and everyone traveling to the game have a safe trip.:thumb:

I'm not doubting Green County.:thumb: They are very capable of winning this game.I just feel like this is Danville's year.Last year Green County destroyed a very bad Admiral team,the only losing team in coach Harps career.This admiral team is night and day from last years team.Also I think this game being at home will be a advantage for the Ads.

Good luck to the Dragons and everyone traveling to the game have a safe trip.:thumb:

I have the same feelings about the game as you AA, don't worry about the people who don't like us talking about the ADS, for some reason people get upset about it. I think everybody respects GC, I know I do. But if Danvile comes to play and executes well I like their chances in this game.:dancingpa

I respect you guys feelings about the game. Everyone has the right to their opinions. We too respect the Ads and know they have a very good football team. My point was, we do too. The fact that it is Danville doesn't scare the guys from Green County and we will come prepared. Afterall, we enjoy playing the UNDERDOG ROLE. Good Luck to you as well and the Dragon fans will pack the Admiral Stadium. Will be a great game with a great atmosphere. Hope both teams bring thier "A" GAME.

I think these 2 teams are about even so in situations like this I go with the coach. Sam Harp is the diffrence in this one. Danville pulls it out.

Danville: 28

Green Co. 21

WOW. Thats a tough statement to the GC Coach considering he has been 73-21 in past eight seasons he's coached at Green County. Sam Harp is a great coach but don't count out the GC Coach either. He's been known to prepare his teams and win some pretty tight ball games. With all that being said, a coach will coach and the players play. All coaches do a good job at preparation, scheming, and the X's and O's. In the end, it comes down to the execution, desire, and fight in the players that will determine the outcome.

WOW. Thats a tough statement to the GC Coach considering he has been 73-21 in past eight seasons he's coached at Green County. Sam Harp is a great coach but don't count out the GC Coach either. He's been known to prepare his teams and win some pretty tight ball games. With all that being said, a coach will coach and the players play. All coaches do a good job at preparation, scheming, and the X's and O's. In the end, it comes down to the execution, desire, and fight in the players that will determine the outcome.

I don't think 73-21 comes anywhere close to Sam Harp's coaching resume'. And when 2 teams are very close to even a coach can make all the difference--of course so could a lucky/unlucky bounce.

I don't think 73-21 comes anywhere close to Sam Harp's coaching resume'. And when 2 teams are very close to even a coach can make all the difference--of course so could a lucky/unlucky bounce.

Sam Harp does have a few titles under his belt but I'm pretty certain that he was the head coach the past two seasons as well and we know the outcome of those games.