Dixie Heights 42 Montgomery County 20

Birdsfan

I'm happy for the Dixie players that they won, but I'm disappointed that the Dixie administration is allowing a certain player to continue playing in the playoffs. I believe that anyone who is familiar with the program knows what I'm referring to.... IMO, it's a poor reflection on the school. Oh well, such is life.

I'm happy for the Dixie players that they won, but I'm disappointed that the Dixie administration is allowing a certain player to continue playing in the playoffs. I believe that anyone who is familiar with the program knows what I'm referring to.... IMO, it's a poor reflection on the school. Oh well, such is life.

I follow the team, and I don't know what you are referring to, please explain. You could always email with the principal and ask her, instead of bashing her in a public forum under an alias.

Before anyone says anything further, please remind yourself of the following:

BGP Rule #4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact http://www.khsaa.org to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

BGP Rule #6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

You've made it clear from preseason on, that you don't like Dixie's administration, coaches, etc.....time to move on bro, let it go...........

You've made it clear from preseason on, that you don't like Dixie's administration, coaches, etc.....time to move on bro, let it go...........

No joke, people like this are what make message boards look bad. This person has an ax to grind which if you research their 41 post half are negative about Dixie's coach and half the time they are not factual.

Edited by whataboutthis

Take it up with the principle if you have a problem. Go to the superintendent if you don't like that answer.