Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 35 George Rogers Clark 34

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details in a few.

 

Wow!! Must have been quite a game! Congrats to the Camels!

Good job Camels knockout Ryle!

Good job Camels. These teams must be pretty evenly matched. 3 points total difference in 2 games back to back weeks.

Details in a few.

 

That game is in my Top 5 High School Football Games ever! They should call them both Cardiac Cardinals and Cardiac Camels!

 

Congrats to Campbell County on the great drive in the final 2:00, and the win!

 

GRC - Thank you for a great season!

  • Author

What a ball game. GRC dug a hole for themselves again and had to play catchup. With 9:27 to go in the 3rd quarter the score was CC 28 GRC 13. The Cards never gave up. With 3:02 to go in the game GRC made the score 34-28. We went for the 2 points and didn't get it. With a little over a minute to go CC scores and gets the extra point score is 35-34. GRC with 2 seconds to go in the game tries a 47 yard field goal by QB Dini....short.

 

Congrats to CC, best of luck the rest of the way in the playoffs.

 

I love this GRC football team and the guts and determination they showed. Injuries in the first half to Skinner and J Rogers, really hurt the Cards. Best of luck to our 15 seniors this year.

What a ball game. GRC dug a hole for themselves again and had to play catchup. With 9:27 to go in the 3rd quarter the score was CC 28 GRC 13. The Cards never gave up. With 3:02 to go in the game GRC made the score 34-28. We went for the 2 points and didn't get it. With a little over a minute to go CC scores and gets the extra point score is 35-34. GRC with 2 seconds to go in the game tries a 47 yard field goal by QB Dini....short.

 

Congrats to CC, best of luck the rest of the way in the playoffs.

 

I love this GRC football team and the guts and determination they showed. Injuries in the first half to Skinner and J Rogers, really hurt the Cards. Best of luck to our 15 seniors this year.

 

Why?

Why?

 

Exactly what I was wondering. Especially if they had a kicker that could try a 47 yard field goal at the end.

  • Author
Why?

 

Exactly what I was wondering. Especially if they had a kicker that could try a 47 yard field goal at the end.

 

I hope I stated that right. I know when we scored eariler we need to go for 2 and didn't we went for one. The next time we scored we had to go for 2. I am not a football person, so maybe someone else at the game can explain. At this point, I was froze and it was raining.

Wow.......back to back thrillers from these two teams ! Good Luck to CC into the playoffs......this is great 1st round football.

I hope I stated that right. I know when we scored eariler we need to go for 2 and didn't we went for one. The next time we scored we had to go for 2. I am not a football person, so maybe someone else at the game can explain. At this point, I was froze and it was raining.

 

The reference Goldie was making was for a previous score when GRC was down 28-26. We couldn't get it (2 pt conversion) after the Pokey Harris Punt return, but we scored again (on a Pokey Harris run) with 2pt coversion to make it GRC 34- CC 28.

 

Campbell drives down, scores - tacks on Xtr point for 35 - 34 with :35 remaining.

 

The rest is the reason my BP is way too high...................

  • Author
Wow.......back to back thrillers from these two teams ! Good Luck to CC into the playoffs......this is great 1st round football.

 

I agree two games between these two teams back to back and combined win total of 3 points.

 

Best of luck to the Camels next week in the playoffs. Now on to basketball for the Cards....:thumb:

Sounds like another great game. Congrats to the Camels.

I agree two games between these two teams back to back and combined win total of 3 points.

 

Best of luck to the Camels next week in the playoffs. Now on to basketball for the Cards....:thumb:

 

Yes - Best of luck to Campbell County next week! Will be watching for great things from them!

  • Author
The reference Goldie was making was for a previous score when GRC was down 28-26. We couldn't get it (2 pt conversion) after the Pokey Harris Punt return, but we scored again (on a Pokey Harris run) with 2pt coversion to make it GRC 34- CC 28.

 

Campbell drives down, scores - tacks on Xtr point for 35 - 34 with :35 remaining.

 

The rest is the reason my BP is way too high...................

 

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew we had to go for 2 points in one of those times Pokey scored.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.