Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

Not me lol. I'm heading in the opposite direction.

 

Um:ohbrother:, I think the pain medication is getting to you. You're headed in the same direction as Scribe. You're just closer to the top than he is.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Not me lol. I'm heading in the opposite direction.

 

Um:ohbrother:, I think the pain medication is getting to you. You're headed in the same direction as Scribe. You're just closer to the top than he is.
I wonder about the boy

I'm thinking positively fellas...Florence Figthers are getting a big "W" this week!!!

 

P.S. Scary things is, I haven't taken any pain meds yet lol.

Who makes this schedule???? I play a good team every week!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

The Game of the Week

 

Maytown Mirkers (7-1) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (5-3)

The Landry Division leader playing the Shelby Division Leader

 

 

It was hard to pick one this week

 

All my guys are on bye... I am toast!

I like my matchup. Me and the Amish have a really similar roster with 3 or 4 of the same players, but my QB should kill what his does.

  • Author

I've got a 1/3 of my team out on bye

The Maniacs have their top 2 RBs on byes this week....Hopefully that's enough for my boys to get out of their slump.

Anyone who's interested in Felix Jones &/or Brandon Marshall in the American Conference, shoot me an offer.

Godot, sent you a PM. Let me know what you think.

^ Kiss of death.

 

Hey if Fitzpatrick outplays Manning I deserve to lose.

When can 7-1 start clinching playoff spots? It has to be pretty soon since I'm already up 4 games in my division.

Hey if Fitzpatrick outplays Manning I deserve to lose.

 

He had a monster week last week, I wouldn't be to sure of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.