Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

When can 7-1 start clinching playoff spots? It has to be pretty soon since I'm already up 4 games in my division.

 

6 more games to play before the playoffs begin. With a 4 game lead, if you win and 2nd place loses, that should do it for you.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up, just looked at the schedules, how'd I end up facing Bardstown Butchers twice this year?

 

Shouldn't I be matched up with the Thrill or Hooligans?

NKY Blazers is looking to get a decent RB.

 

I will trade S Johnson, Driver or Shipley or B Davis.

Hold up, just looked at the schedules, how'd I end up facing Bardstown Butchers twice this year?

 

Shouldn't I be matched up with the Thrill or Hooligans?

 

:cry:

He had a monster week last week, I wouldn't be to sure of it.

 

He did. I just have alot of faith in Manning, and since everyone is hurt I really like Garcon this week. I'm not saying I'll win, but I should have a good shot which is all you can ask for.

:cry:

 

You'll get another shot next week.

 

145-144 :D

 

  • Author
Hold up, just looked at the schedules, how'd I end up facing Bardstown Butchers twice this year?

 

Shouldn't I be matched up with the Thrill or Hooligans?

I thought I had fixed that
  • Author

Schedule Correction

 

Shula Division vs Harrod Division

 

Bardstown Butchers (4-4) at Florence Fighters (3-5)

Mississippi Thrill (4-4) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (5-3)

The Maniacs have their top 2 RBs on byes this week....Hopefully that's enough for my boys to get out of their slump.

 

With the way My boys are playing or my luck it wouldn't matter, you could still beat me .

Schedule Correction

 

Shula Division vs Harrod Division

 

Bardstown Butchers (4-4) at Florence Fighters (3-5)

Mississippi Thrill (4-4) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (5-3)

 

I didn't really think you'd change it. I was fine with taking a loss and giving GT a chance.

I am desperate need of a decent not great Running back this week both of mine are on byes ,also if anyone interested I am interested in dealing McNabb since his bye week is the same as Ortons .

I am desperate need of a decent not great Running back this week both of mine are on byes ,also if anyone interested I am interested in dealing McNabb since his bye week is the same as Ortons .

 

Make me an offer...

I write this and will say up front I am a guilty offender from a few weeks back.

 

Please check your trade offers and respond back in a timely matter. I have offered a few trades midweek and get put on hold, not knowing whether to make a waiver claim or try another trade. Saturday rolls around, no response and it's too late.

 

Again, I failed to respond to one a couple of weeks ago and it is one of the reasons I'm making this plea.

 

Help a fellow owner out and respond to trade requests ASAP, even if you have to send a PM and tell them you are mulling it over.

 

Thanks and good luck

I write this and will say up front I am a guilty offender from a few weeks back.

 

Please check your trade offers and respond back in a timely matter. I have offered a few trades midweek and get put on hold, not knowing whether to make a waiver claim or try another trade. Saturday rolls around, no response and it's too late.

 

Again, I failed to respond to one a couple of weeks ago and it is one of the reasons I'm making this plea.

 

Help a fellow owner out and respond to trade requests ASAP, even if you have to send a PM and tell them you are mulling it over.

 

Thanks and good luck

 

I don't see where you offered me a trade, but if you're wanting to trade a # 1 RB for a # 3 kicker, then I'd entertain the offer.

A trade has been reached between the Junction City Jailcats and the Middle Fork Mustard Seeds.

 

The Jailcats receive:

RB Jamaal Charles

WR Nate Washington

 

The Mustard Seeds receive:

RB Felix Jones

WR Brandon Marshall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.