Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Chandler commits to X...

Featured Replies

Let's just say pending NCAA sanctions don't get in the way at UConn...

 

I don't follow.

I don't follow.

 

Money talks...

Money talks...

 

Gotcha.

Seems like a punk, if you ask me...

Just curious, what did you see in that clip for you to label him as a punk? Because I really couldn't see what happened in the clip

 

Seems like a punk, if you ask me...
Just curious, what did you see in that clip for you to label him as a punk? Because I really couldn't see what happened in the clip

 

Getting in to a fight during a basketball game?? Whether we saw what happened to start it or not, you could see punches being thrown while both were on the ground.

 

I believe they said the boy pushed Chandler from behind and he retaliated by fighting. In that situation, you let the ref take care of it and T the other kid up.

Getting in to a fight during a basketball game?? Whether we saw what happened to start it or not, you could see punches being thrown while both were on the ground.

 

I believe they said the boy pushed Chandler from behind and he retaliated by fighting. In that situation, you let the ref take care of it and T the other kid up.

 

So if the other kid was throwing punches at Chandler, you expect him not to defend himself? Yeah right, give me a break.

Getting in to a fight during a basketball game?? Whether we saw what happened to start it or not, you could see punches being thrown while both were on the ground.

 

I believe they said the boy pushed Chandler from behind and he retaliated by fighting. In that situation, you let the ref take care of it and T the other kid up.

 

Getting in a fight makes you a punk? Didn't I see J Johnson scrapping under the Dixie basket last year? I didn't think he was a punk. Fights happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.