Michael Chandler commits to X...

HammerTime

• 3 months later...
Just curious, what did you see in that clip for you to label him as a punk? Because I really couldn't see what happened in the clip

Getting in to a fight during a basketball game?? Whether we saw what happened to start it or not, you could see punches being thrown while both were on the ground.

I believe they said the boy pushed Chandler from behind and he retaliated by fighting. In that situation, you let the ref take care of it and T the other kid up.

Getting in to a fight during a basketball game?? Whether we saw what happened to start it or not, you could see punches being thrown while both were on the ground.

I believe they said the boy pushed Chandler from behind and he retaliated by fighting. In that situation, you let the ref take care of it and T the other kid up.

So if the other kid was throwing punches at Chandler, you expect him not to defend himself? Yeah right, give me a break.

Getting in a fight makes you a punk? Didn't I see J Johnson scrapping under the Dixie basket last year? I didn't think he was a punk. Fights happen.