October 24, 201015 yr I will be shocked if he comes even close to qualifying. They did get a big one yesterday with DSR for 2012 though...
October 25, 201015 yr I had heard he was probably committing quickly . What is the current rule for non-qualifiers? I saw the kid play last year . Impressive athletically for his size.
October 25, 201015 yr I will be shocked if he comes even close to qualifying. They did get a big one yesterday with DSR for 2012 though... So they can now check off the "get a top 30 commit" checkbox, correct?
October 25, 201015 yr So they can now check off the "get a top 30 commit" checkbox, correct? As long as he stays there...
October 25, 201015 yr So they can now check off the "get a top 30 commit" checkbox, correct? Sure, if he ever suits up.
October 25, 201015 yr He was talking about DSR... My simple mind can only follow 1 thread at a time. :lol:
October 25, 201015 yr I will be shocked if he comes even close to qualifying. They did get a big one yesterday with DSR for 2012 though...[/QUOTE] How is his rehab going from his knee surgery this summer.
October 26, 201015 yr How is his rehab going from his knee surgery this summer. He just got cleared to resume all basketball activities a week or two ago...
October 26, 201015 yr He just got cleared to resume all basketball activities a week or two ago... Great seems like a great kid. Wonder who he will play AAU with next year??
November 10, 201015 yr That was a short marriage. Let's just say pending NCAA sanctions don't get in the way at UConn...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.