Who Said It? Featuring Carson Palmer Fans

I will when some on here take off their black and orange sunglasses. Say what you want, but an unbiased person would tell you that Carson is awful right now.

No, an unbiased person would tell you that Palmer is an average NFL QB, because in reality that's what he is. Awful is Matt Moore, Derek Anderson, and Trent Edwards. Bad is Matt Leinhart, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jason Campbell. Palmer is average. No more, no less. Posters like FC exaggerate how good Palmer is, and posters like yourself exaggerate how bad he is.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, an unbiased person would tell you that Palmer is an average NFL QB, because in reality that's what he is. Awful is Matt Moore, Derek Anderson, and Trent Edwards. Bad is Matt Leinhart, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jason Campbell. Palmer is average. No more, no less. Posters like FC exaggerate how good Palmer is, and posters like yourself exaggerate how bad he is.

For the 120234234234234 times this year. :lol:

I thought some on here said he would be ranked around 20. That's not average for a starting QB. That's below average.

I thought some on here said he would be ranked around 20. That's not average for a starting QB. That's below average.

Most think he would be between 10-16. That's average. There are very few people that rate him higher than that on here or in the tri state area yet for some reason you say that while you continue to pound him. For being terrible he sure has won more games in Cincy than anyone else under the ownership of Mike Brown. He's also won the best division in the NFL twice in the last 5 years. He owns Baltimore and Flacco yet you skip right over that while taking shots at him.

Most think he would be between 10-16. That's average. There are very few people that rate him higher than that on here or in the tri state area yet for some reason you say that while you continue to pound him. For being terrible he sure has won more games in Cincy than anyone else under the ownership of Mike Brown. He's also won the best division in the NFL twice in the last 5 years. He owns Baltimore and Flacco yet you skip right over that while taking shots at him.

He's better than these guys previously mentioned?

10) Joe Flacco

11) Eli Manning

12) Matt Ryan

13) Donovan McNabb

14) Michael Vick

15) Kevin Kolb

Lay off the tequilla. He owns Flacco? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. CP doesn't defend Flacco, he's not out covering deep post routes. Owns him? Cincy has beat Baltimore, but owns Flacco? Neither were good in this years matchup. Owns? Owns? I've heard it all.

10) Joe Flacco

11) Eli Manning

12) Matt Ryan

13) Donovan McNabb

14) Michael Vick

15) Kevin Kolb

Lay off the tequilla. He owns Flacco? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. CP doesn't defend Flacco, he's not out covering deep post routes. Owns him? Cincy has beat Baltimore, but owns Flacco? Neither were good in this years matchup. Owns? Owns? I've heard it all.

Man you used the word a bunch. Yep he's better than Flacco. He rarely loses to him even though Flacco is on a team that is usually favored to beat Palmer's. Flacco may be the most overrated player in the NFL. Kolb has made what 5 NFL starts and just a couple weeks ago when he was healthy he couldn't make the field over a guy who hadn't started in a few years. Vick? Two good games and an injury. An injury because he gets hit so many times when he starts. I'd take CP over Ryan right now. I think its a big red flag when you are worse as a second year player than a rookie. You pound Palmer for not winning a playoff game but Schaub gets a pass for that? I think Manning and McNabb deserve to be ahead of CP. Just because you hate him doesn't mean he's that bad. He isn't great but neither are any of the guys listed right here. They're all pretty similar. The difference is you hate one of them. You love to say that TJ and Chad made Palmer good. Couldn't it be said the other way? TJ didn't exactly light it up without Palmer. Maybe Palmer made TJ better? He's at least as good as some of those guys. He's right in this group you mentioned. He's not in the same class as the top 8 or so guys. He's not in the bottom 10 either.

10) Joe Flacco

11) Eli Manning

12) Matt Ryan

13) Donovan McNabb

14) Michael Vick

15) Kevin Kolb

You're not alone in this argument CCC. I'm think you're pretty much spot on with everything in this thread.

Big Ben is a better QB, but it's hard for me to want you on my team when you get suspended. Favre is done after this year and, quite frankly, I think he was done after last season.

I find it ironic that a Bengal fan wouldn’t want a player on his team that has been suspended. I think there a couple of players who have had been suspended by the league or team currently on the roster. :sssh: