October 19, 201015 yr I'd choose nothing over a closet full of UL gear. :lol: Me too. I don't even wear Red. :lol:
October 19, 201015 yr The actual thread topic was about Pitino hiring a prized recruits assistant hs coach, and now that he missed on said recruit, he removed him from his staff. The thread topic also brought up morals and the morality police which kind of opens the topic up.
October 19, 201015 yr The actual thread topic was about Pitino hiring a prized recruits assistant hs coach, and now that he missed on said recruit, he removed him from his staff. The thread topic also brought up morals and the morality police which kind of opens the topic up. My bad. I read only the latter posts.
October 19, 201015 yr Didnt UK football Player Ridge Wilson beat up his girlfriend in a mall parking lot last year? I think he is still on the team. Hopefully UL dont except this loser. Ridge Wilson was charged with assault & he pled not guilty to 4th degree assault. Not sure what happened with the charges, but he has been reinstated to the football team since then with the warning that another incident would result in his dismissal. In Wilson's case, the girl suffered minor injuries to her cheek and nose and was treated and released from a Lexington hospital. http://kykernel.com/2009/09/15/linebacker-wilson-arrested-charged-with-assault/ http://kykernel.com/2009/09/26/ridge-wilson-reinstated-to-football-team/
October 19, 201015 yr So we have levels of assault now that makes it okay when abusing women! As long as college athletics turn their eye to violence of any kind in athletics it will continue and those athletes will find a home somewhere. If Woods dont end up at UofL he will end up somwhere. Hopefully UofL will not take this kid.
October 19, 201015 yr So we have levels of assault now that makes it okay when abusing women! How in the world did you get that out of my post?
October 20, 201015 yr I've been working my tail off so I haven't been on here in a while but this is pretty dirty. Although most of college basketball seems to be dirty anymore. Everyone has an agenda and most of the time it's innocent kids getting taken advantage of by adults who are praying on the kids, just hoping they can ride the kid to the NBA and suck some money out of them. And the trial last summer told me pretty much all I needed to know about Pitino, he doesn't display himself as anyone in that position should. I'll say this for Cal I think he's dirty when it comes to trying to bend NCAA rule book without breaking it, but when it comes to morals as a human being and how he lives his life he seems like a pretty good person for kids to look up to. He seems to really understand giving his time back and helping others which is a great thing to see.
October 20, 201015 yr Let's not act like he didn't know why he was getting the job, I would assume this was a risk he was willing to take.
October 20, 201015 yr Now Terry Meiners, one of UL's biggest supporters, is kicked off of UL brodcasts for questioning Jurich and Pitino. The hits just keep on coming.
October 20, 201015 yr Pitino also will not be present for his own call-in show anymore, according to KSR.
October 20, 201015 yr Pitino also will not be present for his own call-in show anymore, according to KSR. Next thing is he will not be showing up for the games.
October 20, 201015 yr This has been a slow and painful fall for UL. They should have just cut the head off right when it happened and fired Pitino and started over.
October 20, 201015 yr Not a good time to be a Card fan... It sucks that Pitino is in such a mess. But I'm a Card fan for the team(s) first and foremost, and it's ALWAYS a good time to be a Card fan!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.