Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Hypocrites!! Cat got your tongue?

Featured Replies

Well, well, well. Were is the morality police on this one? Shabaka Lands the assistant coach from Marques Teague's high school that Louisville hired last year while recruiting Teague is no longer on the Louisville staff? Yet no out cry from Forde, Thamel, the high and mighty on Bluegrass Preps.

 

Come on out morality police and blast away at "Slick Rick" the same way you have picked and jabbed at UK and Calipari.

 

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed.

 

Of course, now Thamel has done a second Enes Kanter article...

  • Author
Agreed.

 

Of course, now Thamel has done a second Enes Kanter article...

 

I read it. The guy needs a hobby.

Didnt the NCAA rule that you could not hire a coach from a school that a player being recruited is out. Which would rule out Pitino hiring Teagues coach.

  • Author
Didnt the NCAA rule that you could not hire a coach from a school that a player being recruited is out. Which would rule out Pitino hiring Teagues coach.

 

He was hired last year, before the rule was in place so that's not the reason. Actually we all know the reason, but I find it interesting that none of the high and mighty who stand in judgement of UK and Calipari have not said a word and that includes a few on this very board.

He was hired last year, before the rule was in place so that's not the reason. Actually we all know the reason, but I find it interesting that none of the high and mighty who stand in judgement of UK and Calipari have not said a word and that includes a few on this very board.

 

We could easily start a list of names, but I enjoy posting once and awhile. :lol:

  • Author
We could easily start a list of names, but I enjoy posting once and awhile. :lol:

 

Funny how they got tongue tied all of a sudden isn't it?

Funny how they got tongue tied all of a sudden isn't it?

 

If they can't slam UK or Coach Cal, they all get lockjaw!!!

At least he got some free UL gear to put in his closet, better than nothing. :D

At least he got some free UL gear to put in his closet, better than nothing. :D
I'd choose nothing over a closet full of UL gear. :lol:
  • Author

Figured I would bump this thread since Louisville is accepting a woman beater.

Figured I would bump this thread since Louisville is accepting a woman beater.

 

Didnt UK football Player Ridge Wilson beat up his girlfriend in a mall parking lot last year? I think he is still on the team. Hopefully UL dont except this loser.

  • Author
Didnt UK football Player Ridge Wilson beat up his girlfriend in a mall parking lot last year? I think he is still on the team. Hopefully UL dont except this loser.

 

I'm not sure about Wilson. Not saying it didn't happen I'm just not familiar with the situation.

Wouldn't it be more a more relative topic if Pitino decides to accept him? Right now it's not a done deal at all.

Wouldn't it be more a more relative topic if Pitino decides to accept him? Right now it's not a done deal at all.

 

The actual thread topic was about Pitino hiring a prized recruits assistant hs coach, and now that he missed on said recruit, he removed him from his staff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.