Hey Hypocrites!! Cat got your tongue?

Michael Corleone

Well, well, well. Were is the morality police on this one? Shabaka Lands the assistant coach from Marques Teague's high school that Louisville hired last year while recruiting Teague is no longer on the Louisville staff? Yet no out cry from Forde, Thamel, the high and mighty on Bluegrass Preps.

Come on out morality police and blast away at "Slick Rick" the same way you have picked and jabbed at UK and Calipari.

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt the NCAA rule that you could not hire a coach from a school that a player being recruited is out. Which would rule out Pitino hiring Teagues coach.

He was hired last year, before the rule was in place so that's not the reason. Actually we all know the reason, but I find it interesting that none of the high and mighty who stand in judgement of UK and Calipari have not said a word and that includes a few on this very board.

He was hired last year, before the rule was in place so that's not the reason. Actually we all know the reason, but I find it interesting that none of the high and mighty who stand in judgement of UK and Calipari have not said a word and that includes a few on this very board.

We could easily start a list of names, but I enjoy posting once and awhile. :lol:

Figured I would bump this thread since Louisville is accepting a woman beater.

Didnt UK football Player Ridge Wilson beat up his girlfriend in a mall parking lot last year? I think he is still on the team. Hopefully UL dont except this loser.