Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

Im thinking Bellevue by 2 TD's. I think they got back on track this week vs BB. Keep that Paddle boys.

Should be a better game then it has been the past two years, Bellevue has yet to find an identity and Dayton has been banged up and a couple players should return for this game. Im pulling for Dayton in this one and ill say 20-13 Dayton!

Bellevue by two td's.

Should be a better game then it has been the past two years, Bellevue has yet to find an identity and Dayton has been banged up and a couple players should return for this game. Im pulling for Dayton in this one and ill say 20-13 Dayton!

 

Was this on purpose? My senior year we played Dayton and that was our final score.

 

Side note. Is it me or does this game not have the "flare" past games have had?

Was this on purpose? My senior year we played Dayton and that was our final score.

 

Side note. Is it me or does this game not have the "flare" past games have had?

 

That was the score of the playoff game and the first battle for the paddle was 35-8 in favor of Dayton, I believe but no that was not on purpose. Also i half to agree with you this game has no flare to it and the only one that had was in 07 at Davis field jam packed. After that year everyone knew Dayton was going to be down and they have gotten worse sense. I think the people of Bellevue is starting to question the hiring of Shearer. On a side note they are the only staff i have seen in quit some time that dont wear head sets.

That was the score of the playoff game and the first battle for the paddle was 35-8 in favor of Dayton, I believe but no that was not on purpose. Also i half to agree with you this game has no flare to it and the only one that had was in 07 at Davis field jam packed. After that year everyone knew Dayton was going to be down and they have gotten worse sense. I think the people of Bellevue is starting to question the hiring of Shearer. On a side note they are the only staff i have seen in quit some time that dont wear head sets.

 

Those 2 games were probably some of the biggest in the rival history. I think even the first Theguru was on the sidelines taking photo's. I remember he got a sweet picture of me and I was on the rotation of the BGP homepage :lol:.

 

As for the bolded, I think people are putting way to much pressure on this guy. I wanna give the guy some more time to see how its all gonna play out. I dont think anyone is calling for his firing after one year. The guy has the some HUGE shoes to fill. Not to mention, players gotta get used to his system.

Bellevue needs to let their new coach handle his business and not run off more coaches like they apparently do in basketball. Dayton is woeful and my prediction is Slater reaches paydirt 4 times in a blowout.

 

 

Tigers 42

Devils 12

Im just pulling for the upset honestly and Bellevue had its best success against Brossart when running the ball which IMO is their best style of football instead of dropping back and throwing it. I agree that Shearer needs sometime to develop players to fit what his style of play he should be fine and he should be in alot better shape next year with the new district re-alignment! I was also on the rotation of pictures for that game and im just tired of the games not being close and would like to see the devils come back and steal a game!

Hopefully the Bellevue rivalry gets the Dayton players focused, working hard and doing the right things. I think it does and Dayton will make the game closer than what might be expected, but Bellevue gets the win.

  • Author

Tigers roll like last year

Bellevue 42 Dayton 7

 

No chance the 'Devils slow down Slater & Co.

Boy, the last couple of years this thread had as many post as the rest of the current threads put together. Where are all the Bellevue and Daytons fans at. I know it has been a tough year for both schools, but heck it is still the BATTLE for the PADDLE game! Anythings goes and usually does doesn't it.

 

I think Mr. Slater will have a big night, but look for a couple of the young Bellevue players to come up big tonight also.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.