Bellevue/Dayton Predictions

Wolf19

Should be a better game then it has been the past two years, Bellevue has yet to find an identity and Dayton has been banged up and a couple players should return for this game. Im pulling for Dayton in this one and ill say 20-13 Dayton!

Should be a better game then it has been the past two years, Bellevue has yet to find an identity and Dayton has been banged up and a couple players should return for this game. Im pulling for Dayton in this one and ill say 20-13 Dayton!

Was this on purpose? My senior year we played Dayton and that was our final score.

Side note. Is it me or does this game not have the "flare" past games have had?

Was this on purpose? My senior year we played Dayton and that was our final score.

Side note. Is it me or does this game not have the "flare" past games have had?

That was the score of the playoff game and the first battle for the paddle was 35-8 in favor of Dayton, I believe but no that was not on purpose. Also i half to agree with you this game has no flare to it and the only one that had was in 07 at Davis field jam packed. After that year everyone knew Dayton was going to be down and they have gotten worse sense. I think the people of Bellevue is starting to question the hiring of Shearer. On a side note they are the only staff i have seen in quit some time that dont wear head sets.

That was the score of the playoff game and the first battle for the paddle was 35-8 in favor of Dayton, I believe but no that was not on purpose. Also i half to agree with you this game has no flare to it and the only one that had was in 07 at Davis field jam packed. After that year everyone knew Dayton was going to be down and they have gotten worse sense. I think the people of Bellevue is starting to question the hiring of Shearer. On a side note they are the only staff i have seen in quit some time that dont wear head sets.

Those 2 games were probably some of the biggest in the rival history. I think even the first Theguru was on the sidelines taking photo's. I remember he got a sweet picture of me and I was on the rotation of the BGP homepage :lol:.

As for the bolded, I think people are putting way to much pressure on this guy. I wanna give the guy some more time to see how its all gonna play out. I dont think anyone is calling for his firing after one year. The guy has the some HUGE shoes to fill. Not to mention, players gotta get used to his system.

Im just pulling for the upset honestly and Bellevue had its best success against Brossart when running the ball which IMO is their best style of football instead of dropping back and throwing it. I agree that Shearer needs sometime to develop players to fit what his style of play he should be fine and he should be in alot better shape next year with the new district re-alignment! I was also on the rotation of pictures for that game and im just tired of the games not being close and would like to see the devils come back and steal a game!

Boy, the last couple of years this thread had as many post as the rest of the current threads put together. Where are all the Bellevue and Daytons fans at. I know it has been a tough year for both schools, but heck it is still the BATTLE for the PADDLE game! Anythings goes and usually does doesn't it.

I think Mr. Slater will have a big night, but look for a couple of the young Bellevue players to come up big tonight also.