Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 169
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't a guy get ejected for something like that?

 

Right now I wouldn't mind seeing him burned at the stake at midfield...that was some crap.

  • Author

I have a headache just from watching that hit or maybe it is from this game. :lol:

Palmer looking a little better. I wouldn't get too excited it is against the Browns

Hit on Ship was garbage. Nice to see Palmer in there throwin down some choice words. Should of been ejected for that hit.

With all of the concussion concern with the league, I think that might be more than a fine.

  • Author

Palmer now with the 14th 300-yard game of his career. Bengals are 5-8 when that happens

Palmer now with the 14th 300-yard game of his career. Bengals are 5-8 when that happens

Interesting

  • Author
Interesting

 

I thought so too, kinda shocking but I guess some of that might be in garbage time where he ends up hitting 300.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.