Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Palmer holding on to the ball for 10 seconds is also the line fault?? Give me a break. This is on Palmer 100%

 

That sack yes you are right.

  • Replies 169
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yes. He pumped and when bringing the ball back down it came out of his hand. He wasn't touched

 

I only saw the replay but it didn't look that way to me.

  • Author
Do you think next weeks game is blacked out?

 

For sure.

Do you think next weeks game is blacked out?

 

Absolutely.

  • Author

Fujita knocked the ball out of Carsons hand on the fumble Mal.

  • Author
They won't play the same time as the Reds will they?

 

I don't think the MLB will be that stupid.

I only saw the replay but it didn't look that way to me.

 

#99 CLEARLY knocked the ball out.

We need a score here..

 

I don't know why, but that struck me as very funny:lol::thumb:

I don't know why, but that struck me as very funny:lol::thumb:

 

I'm trying to figure out why it's funny, too....:idunno:

  • Author
#99 CLEARLY knocked the ball out.

 

That's what I thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.