Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Browns Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 169
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm convinced he should throw the ball to TO every single down...

  • Author

TO goes over 200 yards. Better get Chad a few now. :lol:

Yeah, let's run the ball. Good idea..

One thing I like about Carson is he stood up for Shipley there...

  • Author

You don't see Carson get mad like that.

One thing I like about Carson is he stood up for Shipley there...

 

I agree. Nice to see Palmer show some emotion for once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.