Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be The Best QB In The NFL In 5 Years?

Featured Replies

What I like about Ben is he is clutch. He reminds me of Elway when the game is on the line. This is a question to ask yourself. If your team needed a TD and you had to drive the length of the field with 2 minutes to play, how many QBs would you take over him?

 

In the playoffs? Probably only Brady and Brees, though I think Ryan is extremely clutch as well. I think Big Ben has proven that he is up there with any QB when the game is on the line though. :thumb:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I like about Ben is he is clutch. He reminds me of Elway when the game is on the line. This is a question to ask yourself. If your team needed a TD and you had to drive the length of the field with 2 minutes to play, how many QBs would you take over him?

 

Tom Brady is the only name that comes to mind...and, to be honest, I'm not sure I'd take him over Roethlisberger for one drive.

Tom Brady is the only name that comes to mind...and, to be honest, I'm not sure I'd take him over Roethlisberger for one drive.

 

Not anymore. A couple years ago that was a no-brainer, but Brady is not what he used to be.

Elway was not the best QB in the late 80's. Most would have had Montana and Marino in that spot, but when the game was on the line Elway stepped it up. I see Big Ben the same way...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.