Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions

Who wins this game? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game and why?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

SK will win this game 44 to 7!

  • Author

I forgot to put Predictions can someone please fix this sorry.

  • Author

Lawrence is going to have a big night and run wild!

  • Author

SK held HC's QB to 47 yards rushing he did score twice he is very fast.

Hate to say it. But Sk will in this game big. Conner has played nobody this season and this is the only the second decent team they will have played. Sk by 3 tds.

  • Author
Hate to say it. But Sk will in this game big. Conner has played nobody this season and this is the only the second decent team they will have played. Sk by 3 tds.

 

I love it! Its never to late to join the bandwagon!

I love it! Its never to late to join the bandwagon!

 

I love the fact that you started the thread and you proceed to make all but one of the comments on the game...I think all of BGPers should boycott your antics and allow you to continue to reply to yourself in this thread:thumb:

 

Who is with me:walk::walk:

  • Author
I love the fact that you started the thread and you proceed to make all but one of the comments on the game...I think all of BGPers should boycott your antics and allow you to continue to reply to yourself in this thread:thumb:

 

Who is with me:walk::walk:

 

Probaly cause everyone knows Conner don't stand a chance!

Its because Conner is that bad. By no means am i saying Sk is any good lol. Sorry if u took that the wrong way.

  • Author
Its because Conner is that bad. By no means am i saying Sk is any good lol. Sorry if u took that the wrong way.

 

U will after SK beats Conner, Cooper, Ryle and Boone and sweeps district again!

I love the fact that you started the thread and you proceed to make all but one of the comments on the game...I think all of BGPers should boycott your antics and allow you to continue to reply to yourself in this thread:thumb:

 

Who is with me:walk::walk:

 

Enough is enough.:thumb::walk::walk:

I love the fact that you started the thread and you proceed to make all but one of the comments on the game...I think all of BGPers should boycott your antics and allow you to continue to reply to yourself in this thread:thumb:

 

Who is with me:walk::walk:

 

:ylsuper:

:ylsuper:
:thumb: I will not post on any more SK threads unless the trash subsides. Great idea woody!!!

I'm not going to edit this thread any longer. Please read rule #13. We will capitalize and spell words like you. Let's please make this board look less like a text message.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.