Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Pats Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals can run block but can't pass protect, and I don't know if Palmer is a big time QB or just another coulda woulda shoulda............

I'm sorry, but the jury shouldn't be out on a veteran #1 pick QB with a "good supporting cast".

 

Sorry, but he's had the "good supporting cast" in action for almost two quarters now. To each his own...

 

One thing I always get a kick out of are the drastic overreactions based on the first game of the NFL season. I remember the Buffalo Bills and newly acquired QB Drew Bledsoe trouncing New England 31-0 in the first or second game of the season...everybody was anointing Buffalo and buring New England. I'll have to look it up and see how that season finished and who won the Super Bowl...

Sorry, but he's had the "good supporting cast" in action for almost two quarters now. To each his own...

Except for TO and Gresham, same team as last year. Not sure that a rook TE and 36 year old reciever make it a new team

Want the Bengals to win but love seeing Palmer stink up the place.

It will be funny when T.O. goes off on him.

Just keep handing it off

 

I do agree there. I think Cincy should have come out more like the '09 time and pounded Benson and established that physical presence, rather than being too eager to showcase the Ocho and TO Show.

 

They've gone deep to TO several times and I've yet to see him with any separation. Not a good sign, IMO.

1st positive of the season. At least the gals have 1 player

Except for TO and Gresham, same team as last year. Not sure that a rook TE and 36 year old reciever make it a new team

 

OK. You write him off, I'll wait and see. If it turns out he's done, you can gloat about calling it before me.

 

I wish I could watch the Titans. But, if I have to watch Cincy get trounced, at least I get to watch Tom Brady play.

  • Author

Remember the first game last year? Just relax a little bit. This is a Loss but we have plenty more games to go.

Brady will probably nullify that in the next 28 seconds...if not worse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.