Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Pats Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch!

 

Hopefully this Bengals team is mentally tough.

Because he missed 1 throw? Please.

You still going to defend him?? Horrible!!

Carson is garbage. Time to draft a quarterback.

Why didn't I play the Patriots D today in fantasy...

 

Because they got torched by "the greatest show of turf" in the pre-season.

  • Author
You still going to defend him?? Horrible!!

 

He's not horrible but he is playing horrible right now.

He's not horrible but he is playing horrible right now.

 

Can't even take a freakin snap!!

He's not horrible but he is playing horrible right now.

 

The jury is out on Palmer, but this is the year for him. Good supporting cast, long removed from the injury...he definitely isn't getting it done today. But, you can't overreact because of one game.

So glad I started Wes Welker today on both of my fantasy teams, and on one I have Brady as my QB. On the flip side I took Boldin out of the lineup last minute picturing him lined up against Revis and inserted TO, so I'm pulling for the Bengals to get back in it. :D

The jury is out on Palmer, but this is the year for him. Good supporting cast, long removed from the injury...he definitely isn't getting it done today. But, you can't overreact because of one game.

 

I'm sorry, but the jury shouldn't be out on a veteran #1 pick QB with a "good supporting cast".

  • Author

I'll wait to call his career over till I see more than 2 quarters from this year.

  • Author

Give him the time Brady has had and it's a different story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.