Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Scott Predictions

Which team will win? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts on this one? Seem to be pretty evenly matched teams.

I'm still holding out hope for the Eagles, but....... I'll take Bellevue by 10.

This is Scott's only hope for getting a win this season.

 

With that said, I think the Tigers will win a close one behind their rushing attack of Slater and Huff.

 

Bellevue- 35

Scott- 28

Bellevue by double digits...

  • Author
This is Scott's only hope for getting a win this season.

 

With that said, I think the Tigers will win a close one behind their rushing attack of Slater and Huff.

 

Bellevue- 35

Scott- 28

 

Lloyd is also a winnable game I would say.

I have a feeling the Tigers will be winning this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.