Desales(9-2) @ Corbin(6-5)

I read a couple of interesting tidbits about this game in the Courier-Journal this morning.

One was a quote from DeSales coach Mark Sander referring to Corbin; "I don't think they care whether they win early in the year. They play good teams, see where they are and try to get better."

He should come down here some in the summer and early season and talk to some of the faithful and coaches if he thinks "we" don't care if we win early in the year.

I read on another site that Desales is already in Corbin. Skipped school for a 2 1/2 trip, if that........so their serious about it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the broadcast of this game be available on the internet? If so, at what website? Thanks for any response.

No internet coverage that I'm aware of, but you should be able to pick up Corbin's radio broadcast in the Lancaster area on 107.3 FM.

The Redhounds have the play-off experience.

I would look for Corbin to come out on top in this match-up. Their coaching staff has all the experience needed to put them in a position to win.

With the added confidence I have seen from the team over the past few week, and the desire to put their early season woes behind them, they will play with the pride and tradition that corbin fans love to watch.

Best of luck to the players and coaches as they go to battle! :thumb: