Desales(9-2) @ Corbin(6-5)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it mite be true but the only thing i see being true is that LC is stealing your Hounds thunder and its eating u alive.

It would take along time for the campers to ever steal anything including,

(championships, pride, tradition, class, and ?thunder? etc.) in fact would never happen. No it does not eat me alive, i am glad this group of guys have done well hope they do good this friday night.

oh yeah, Lynn Camp will allways be lc

and

Corbin will allways be Corbin that is the difference! :fight:

Geez, this is high school football not life or death. Take things in perspective.

Just wondering why any thread about Corbin ends up with Lynn Camp in it, and threads about Lynn Camp end up with Corbin in them? Seems we have 1 poster from Corbin who has a problem with Lynn Camps success this year and a couple from Lynn Camp who are a little jealous of Corbin's success of the past.

Just wondering why any thread about Corbin ends up with Lynn Camp in it, and threads about Lynn Camp end up with Corbin in them? Seems we have 1 poster from Corbin who has a problem with Lynn Camps success this year and a couple from Lynn Camp who are a little jealous of Corbin's success of the past.

And one Corbin grad (me!)who loves both The Hounds and Campers and hopes both win state titles( but the Campers are better this year :D ).

Like I said, a camper my self Good luck Hounds. I think all the teams in the area have played with class, pride,tradition maybe we all don't have championships, and we will all strive to get one but this thread is about Corbin, NOT a dream game that I know won't happen any time soon post... Les covered that about a month ago in the paper...REMEMBER !

I read a couple of interesting tidbits about this game in the Courier-Journal this morning.

One was a quote from DeSales coach Mark Sander referring to Corbin; "I don't think they care whether they win early in the year. They play good teams, see where they are and try to get better."

The other was the fact that DeSales has not advanced past the second round since 1991 when they beat Seneca in the first round and Male in the second round before losing to St X in the regional finals. Corbin knocked them out last year in the second round by a score of 42-21.

DeSales comes into this game as a two TD favorite in the Cantrell and Lit ratings.

Hope the Colt fans have a safe trip down to Corbin!