Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In Regards to Your Fantasy Football Team

Featured Replies

I think it is time for a Fantasy Sports Forum. I believe there are enough fantasy leagues going on throughout the year to support it. Pro Sports forum should be about news, rumors and results. A Fantasy Sports Forum would reduce the mud in the water in the PSF.

 

I like to see how other people draft, so I don't mind the "Rate My Team" threads. The problem I see with the rate my team threads is that every league is different. When someone posts their roster for judgment, they need to post # of teams, scoring matrix and position in which they drafted so people can make an informed judgment.

 

I agree completely. :thumb:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is time for a Fantasy Sports Forum. I believe there are enough fantasy leagues going on throughout the year to support it. Pro Sports forum should be about news, rumors and results. A Fantasy Sports Forum would reduce the mud in the water in the PSF.

 

I like to see how other people draft, so I don't mind the "Rate My Team" threads. The problem I see with the rate my team threads is that every league is different. When someone posts their roster for judgment, they need to post # of teams, scoring matrix and position in which they drafted so people can make an informed judgment.

I like both your suggestions. I opted out of fantasy football this year so I haven't gave any ratings since I'm pretty uninformed. But I would be fairly active in a Fantasy Sports Forum.

Dang Clyde...but I think you are pretty ! :D

As far as this thread goes, I love rating and getting my teams rated. Sometimes it's a reality check, it's not always "CHECK HOW GOOD MY TEAM IS." Some people are trying to get advice as to how to improve their teams, and what their strong points are. No need to bring us fantasy gurus down, Clyde.

I could really care less about rating your team.

 

This means you enjoy (or at least care for) rating fantasy teams, right?

  • Author
This means you enjoy (or at least care for) rating fantasy teams, right?

 

Technicall, yes. In reality, no.

  • Author
This means you enjoy (or at least care for) rating fantasy teams, right?

 

Technically, yes. In reality, no.

In regards to people double posting...it comes across as excessive...

I think I mentioned it before...but I think it would be cool to have a section just for Fantasy Sports

 

So true, fantasy sport have become so big that it would be a popular section.

I could really care less about rating your team.

 

I'm sure I'm not alone.

 

So you're saying you don't want to rate my team? :lol:

So you're saying you don't want to rate my team? :lol:

 

Pittsburgh will finish 3rd in the Central:p

I have to agree with Bengals

Pittsburgh will finish 3rd in the Central:p

 

Your quote goes well with the fantasy thread... :lol:

So what do you think of my team?

 

QB - Donovan McNabb

QB - Tony Romo

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Laurence Maroney

RB - Adrian Peterson

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Reggie Wayne

WR - Kenny Britt

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Adam Vinitieri

DT - Minnesota

 

 

I'm thinking it's a good team

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.