Pulaski County 40 Harlan County 7

Maroon Fan

Abner played. Starting lineman, Tyler Abney did not play. Neither did starting corner Logan Warren. Abner had 3 TD catches and 1 rushing. Eastham looked just ridiculously good at times. He through 4TD passes. This kid is unreal! Mason Flynn led PC on defense with 20 tackles. Logan Joseph had 18 and Abner had 14. http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports/x2014324583/Pulaski-wins-with-the-Alex-Zach-Show

I don't know that they actually quit. PC returned a KO and Punt and recovered a fumble on the HC 20. Three quick scores would make it look like they quit but that was not the case. Mental errors was part of it the PC QB was outstanding. Take him off the PC team and things would have been even.
Yea and take Peyton Manning off the Colts and they would not be as good either! He plays for the maroons so he is part of the whole team thing.:rolleyes:

Abner played. Starting lineman, Tyler Abney did not play. Neither did starting corner Logan Warren. Abner had 3 TD catches and 1 rushing. Eastham looked just ridiculously good at times. He through 4TD passes. This kid is unreal! Mason Flynn led PC on defense with 20 tackles. Logan Joseph had 18 and Abner had 14. http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports/x2014324583/Pulaski-wins-with-the-Alex-Zach-Show

Pulaski's defense looked great but I call shenanigans on the tackle totals. According to the newspaper story Harlan Couny had 28 rushes for 169 yards and completed no passes for the game. I know there were some kickoffs and punts but those three players combined for 52 tackles--and I'm sure they weren't the only ones that made tackles. :lol:

I thought PC would pull this one out, but never di I think that a Tom Larkey-coached team would ever just quit.

I doubt they quit, what kid really thinks they are going to win when down 4 tds late in game. I am sure Coach Larkey will have them rebound.

Pulaski's defense looked great but I call shenanigans on the tackle totals. According to the newspaper story Harlan Couny had 28 rushes for 169 yards and completed no passes for the game. I know there were some kickoffs and punts but those three players combined for 52 tackles--and I'm sure they weren't the only ones that made tackles. :lol:

Just passing along official stats from the team off of the game film. Those 3 were all over the field Friday night. The guys on the radio even started having fun with all the tackles Mason Flynn had.