Patrick Starr: Please come back!!!

LRCW

Um...did you make the bet with him? I would have thought that I did, but I guess I must be mistaken since I didn't even get to select his avatar either.

Um, is the Governor or President the one that hands down the original sentence when handing out pardons? His week would have been over with before you stepped up to the plate to make a decision on his avatar anyway.

Wow! I never thought I would be missed. I appreciate your offer your honor but you're not the one I made my bets with. I will honor my bets until I hear different from those I bet with. Thanks again.

Patrick Starr, feel free to change your avatar back to what you want. The Governor of the Pro Sports forum said you could :rolleyes:

lol

Wow! I never thought I would be missed. I appreciate your offer your honor but you're not the one I made my bets with. I will honor my bets until I hear different from those I bet with. Thanks again.

1. The reds have played terrible since you lost the bet.

2. I have not missed you in the threads

3. Feel free to come back and make your stupid predictions all you want if it means the Reds don't play like they have the past 2 nights.

Hold out Patrick. If the Reds get blown out again today you may get to name the terms upon which you will return. (signing bonus, deferred compensation, etc. etc.)

Edited by Flotsam
bored at work

1. The reds have played terrible since you lost the bet.

2. I have not missed you in the threads

3. Feel free to come back and make your stupid predictions all you want if it means the Reds don't play like they have the past 2 nights.

I didn't figure you had missed me. I felt right away you didn't like me. Listen I'm a man of my word. If you don't want me back I will stay away until my week is up.

I didn't figure you had missed me. I felt right away you didn't like me. Listen I'm a man of my word. If you don't want me back I will stay away until my week is up.

Like I said, feel free to come back. I'm willing to try it. Hopefully you were the Reds good luck charm.