Ram

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking against Raceland last week when they played my Alma Mater I'm going to go with Raceland in this one. I kept reading how good Ashland was going to be this year and they seemed to struggle defensively last week.

Raceland 34

Ashland 26

Lets hope your not 0 for 2!!:eek:

It's the day before game day. And all through the thread. Not a person was talking. Strange!

Me personally I can't wait till the team straps on those pads and helmets and I see the black and orange down in the corner of the endzone warming up. I think we'll know real quick how it's going to shake out. Only thing I preach is pride. If you win it's awesome. If you lose by a point or 50 points. Just make sure they know you gave your best shot. What's the difference between a 1 point lose and a 50 point loss. A 1 point loss you cry. A 50 point loss you hang your head. A loss is a loss. No moral victory's in Raceland. If you show your RAM pride and play till you can't play another down. Take a deep breath and think pride then go at it again.

Haven't seen Raceland this year, only Ashland, in the scrimmage at Mason County. They gave up a couple of big pass plays and nothing else; and had their way on offense with a nice mix of pass and run.

Just a shot in the dark; I'll say Ashland 28, Raceland 13. Raceland hangs tough early but the Tomcats wear 'em down in the second half.

Good luck to both teams!

Painter & friends have been busy. This photo was taken today and sent to me via email.

There are some jobs you simply cannot quit or get fired from.:lol:

The field is in very good condition (usually is for the first game) and should be a fast surface for Friday nights game.

Historically, this thread would be on about page 20 by now....has this rivalry cooled off?

There are some jobs you simply cannot quit or get fired from.:lol:

The field is in very good condition (usually is for the first game) and should be a fast surface for Friday nights game.

Historically, this thread would be on about page 20 by now....has this rivalry cooled off?

Painter, without Oldrambler it's just not the same. We miss his posts. He just always seemed to keep the thoughts and motivation rolling. Glad to see you back to posting as well.