Holy Cross Louisville 54 Henry County 24

For the last 2-3 years Henry County has come a long way in football. After last season they were finally a known and well respected team in 3A. Last year they did lose a lot of talent but that cant be the excuse anymore. They may have lost some talent but i know for a fact there is still a lot of talent left at HC. The past players and current players worked so hard to get Henry County known and respected by so many people, i just hope this year it doesn't come crashing down. It was just the first game these boys have a long way to go. Dont count the Cats out just yet.....

Does Henry County have any coaches in the building?????? I heard they did not?

For the last 2-3 years Henry County has come a long way in football. After last season they were finally a known and well respected team in 3A. Last year they did lose a lot of talent but that cant be the excuse anymore. They may have lost some talent but i know for a fact there is still a lot of talent left at HC. The past players and current players worked so hard to get Henry County known and respected by so many people, i just hope this year it doesn't come crashing down. It was just the first game these boys have a long way to go. Dont count the Cats out just yet.....

The last 7 years they have been pretty soild.

Thanks #85 ..... Things are looking up this year for Cross . They have their hands completely full this week though ..... Bullitt East seems to be bigger and deeper all the way around , but that is why you play the game ...........

Friday night will be a real test for Cross . In years past when they get down they have a tendacy to pack it in . It will be interesting to see what happens on friday if they get down . Their offense isn't set up to come from behind either , which is a huge problem and concern . Their coach is set in his ways and 'old school' in that he will not pass to save his life . If Cross had Henry's offensive scheme , they would be very , very tough to beat . One can wish though . The defense will have thier hands full and will need the offense to step it up some in order to keep the defense fresh and rested . Once again , depth and no injuries are a huge key . Thanks for all of your props ...........