Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bethlehem/Fort Knox predictions

Who wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Fort Knox visits Bethlehem on Friday for the season opener. Last year Bethlehem drilled a Fort Knox squad still mired in the long losing streak, but Fort Knox has put the streak to bed and, by all accounts I've heard, is looking like a lot better team this year.

 

I'll give Bethlehem the nod because of experience and playing at home, but I'm interested to see how much Fort Knox has improved from last season.

This should be a great game!

 

Too close to call, but as you say I am anxious to see how good this FK team is. I really think they could be a surprise team this year!

Jim, we are really interested in Ft. Knox this year also. With the expansion of the base personnel I would assume they could find enough players to make a good squad. This could be the team that really shocks a lot of people this year. With the class 2a getting tougher this year I would expect to see some great games in all of 2a.

 

I am going with Knox with the upset. My gut is just telling me they have it in them....

Sure would love to see Ft Knox win this one. Being a X military man and spending a lot of years stationed there. It would be nice to start the season off on the right foot!!

Didn't Ft. Knox's top back transfer to John Hardin, I think his name might be Quincy Brown?

This game will be a toss-up as Bethlehem has a new head coach & Ft. Knox seems to keep slowly improving. I will take Bethlehem in this one 28-21.

  • Author
Didn't Ft. Knox's top back transfer to John Hardin, I think his name might be Quincy Brown?

 

Quensie Brown has transferred to JH. He's a junior and was developing into a nice player last year.

  • Author
Jim, we are really interested in Ft. Knox this year also. With the expansion of the base personnel I would assume they could find enough players to make a good squad. This could be the team that really shocks a lot of people this year. With the class 2a getting tougher this year I would expect to see some great games in all of 2a.

 

I am going with Knox with the upset. My gut is just telling me they have it in them....

 

It's only in the earliest stages of the base expansion (BRAC) shuffle, so Fort Knox and the surrounding schools will probably start really noticing changes next year around this time. But Fort Knox definitely has a chance to lay the groundwork this season for a big future rebound. They've got to figure out how to keep kids from going to E'town, NH and John instead of the base school though.

Big issue is they don't have enough housing available on post. There is a lot of families living in hotels waiting on housing. Some of the families are getting tired of the wait and buying or renting off post. So there is or will be a huge flux with the Hardin County schools more so then the Fort Knox schools...at least in the beginning stages of the alignment.

I have heard that FK has a really good running back that transferred in don't know his name maybe Kleeber or something like that. Maybe someone can help me out. I think he is supposed to be a really nice player.

Quensie Brown did transfer to John Hardin, but Fort Knox also got a solid transfer in Josh Kleber. The backfield, from what coaches and players have told me, shouldn't see much of a drop-off without Brown.

 

I've been on post quite a few times this preseason, and the attitude -- at least within the team -- is much better than it was at this time last year. This team thinks it can win, which is a mindset last year's team didn't have until the end of the year.

 

Things are indeed different on post. I just don't know if that will translate to on the field, but I'm optimistic it will.

 

I'm taking Knox in a close one, 35-28.

I might end up eating my words but that is ok, but Bethlehem is going to be to big and strong up front for Knox. Knox does have alot of speed and I will give them that, but I think Bethlehem win this one 28-7

Fort Knox will win some big games wait and see.

Fort Knox wins 40-20 it will be closer then that, but the eagels will pull away in the second half.

I go with Bethlehem at home in this one. However, if I were voting on a rematch in the future I would vote the other way. Bethlehem 28 Fortn Knox 24.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.