Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. the Chicago Sun Times

Featured Replies

The ST basically called UK's bluff. But both sides can be right. UK claims no one from the athletic department paid Davis money but that doesn't mean a UK booster didn't.

Just covered it on PTI. Both of them said they did not believe the story. Wilbon even said, "I have the greatest respect and used to work for the Sun Times but I don't believe this. This was always something every year and proved false."

I don't believe it. It says "sources from 3 universities" I mean maybe they are out for UK or maybe they just like calling trouble. Who knows but it sounds like some pretty weak sources.

I don't believe it. It says "sources from 3 universities" I mean maybe they are out for UK or maybe they just like calling trouble. Who knows but it sounds like some pretty weak sources.

I asked this in the other thread, IF they had sources from three other universities, why not name those as well? I mean IF these so called "sources" are legitimate?

 

I hope UK goes after this guy, and soon! I do not care what school it is, even UL or DUKE, if someone has proof, then be able to show it up front! If not, then don't even bring it up!

I don't believe it. It says "sources from 3 universities" I mean maybe they are out for UK or maybe they just like calling trouble. Who knows but it sounds like some pretty weak sources.

 

Every major college basketball writer in the country has been unable to get any university in the country to confirm the story, but some high school recruiting guy at the Sun Times can? Safe to say I'm calling shenanigans...

bugatti 2002

 

His trademark expired... :D

Curious--Shouldn't a journalistic icon like the Times be investigating something more local; like say their governor selling a Senate seat??

Curious--Shouldn't a journalistic icon like the Times be investigating something more local; like say their governor selling a Senate seat??

 

Davis is from Chicago. It is local...

Davis is from Chicago. It is local...

 

And certainly as equally serious?????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And certainly as equally serious?????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Um. OK. So they should shut down the sports section to cover it? Plenty of takes to have on the hack job here, but you are at apples and anchovies...

Um. OK. So they should shut down the sports section to cover it? Plenty of takes to have on the hack job here, but you are at apples and anchovies...

 

Got it--Just spent the week there and with the multiple scandals going on in good old Chi-Town, I find it interesting they spend time & resources on trying to slam Kentucky's (or anyone's) basketball team, etc.; especially over another "one & done" kid?? Will take my political commentary to the proper forum--Sorry to cross reference??

Got it--Just spent the week there and with the multiple scandals going on in good old Chi-Town, I find it interesting they spend time & resources on trying to slam Kentucky's (or anyone's) basketball team, etc.; especially over another "one & done" kid?? Will take my political commentary to the proper forum--Sorry to cross reference??

 

I'm simply pointing out it is a Chicago paper covering a local high profile recruit...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.