Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite tv show growing up during the 90's.

What was your favorite tv show? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. What was your favorite tv show?

    • Boy Meets World
      12%
    • Saved By the Bell
      14%
    • Fresh Prince of Bel Air
      14%
    • Wonder Years
      14%
    • Family Matters
      3%
    • Are You Afraid of the Dark
      6%
    • Kenan & Kel
      4%
    • All That
      2%
    • Growing Pains
      4%
    • Step by Step
      3%
    • Doug
      6%
    • Salute your Shorts
      5%
    • Other
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Alright so it's just like it sounds, going to vote on your favorite tv show growing up in or just during the 90's.

 

 

The tv show didn't have to start in the 90's but somewhere right around there.

 

 

Some examples include:

 

 

Boy Meets World

The Wonder Years

Saved By the Bell

Step By Step

Growing Pains

Family Matters

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Are you Afraid of the Dark

Kenan and Kel

All That

etc.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I had thought of a couple more.

 

 

Wild and Crazy Kids

Hey Dude

Fresh Prince all the way!!!!!

 

Also, Beavis and Butthead need to be in the discussion.

  • Author

Never was into Beavis and Butthead.

 

 

And then there was:

 

Ahhhhhhh Real Monsters

Rocko's Modern Life

Rocko's Modern Life was my favorite.

 

I also loved Keenan & Kel, Boy Meets World, the Wonder Years, and Family Matters.

  • Author

The good ol' Friday night lineup of TGIF on ABC. Man I couldn't wait for Friday's back then, well I actually still can't wait for Friday's but still....

 

 

I also fogot Full House.

I was all about some Nickelodeon, Rugrats and Legends of the Hidden Temple were my favorite. I loved all of the classics though such as:

 

Salute Your Shorts

Doug

The Angry Beavers

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Rocko's Modern Life

All That

Nickelodeon Guts

CatDog

I'll admit I watched Clarissa Explains It All :lol:

As far other channels I loved:

 

Home Improvement

The Drew Carey Show

Fresh Prince

Cosby Show

Saved by the Bell

Dinosaurs

Dave's World

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.