Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

 

 

Draft Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE00

 

Roster Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE00

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Ben QB Steelers

  • Author

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

 

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – OTC until 11:55 AM CST Thursday

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

 

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – OTC until 12:02 PM CST on Thursday

 

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Eagles - Defense

 

I really think I'm going to be upset with myself for taking the Saints Defense instead of the Eagles, but I had what I thought was good rational. I think I've had Philly's D for the last 2-3 years.

Ok, I had two targets, both are still available. I flipped a coin(honestly, did flip a coin) and.......the newest Bengal won.

 

I'll take TO as my 3rd wideout.

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

 

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 2:38 PM CST on Thursday

 

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I love/hate this league. I am continually watching every player that I have an interest in get picked.

I love/hate this league. I am continually watching every player that I have an interest in get picked.

 

I feel your pain , Man . The last 2 picks were on top of my list .

I really think I'm going to be upset with myself for taking the Saints Defense instead of the Eagles, but I had what I thought was good rational. I think I've had Philly's D for the last 2-3 years.
They've been good to me....gotta stick with them.
I love/hate this league. I am continually watching every player that I have an interest in get picked.

It's this way every year. It tends to be the most competitive league that I'm in, year in and year out. And I shell out about $400 a year in fantasy leagues.

They've been good to me....gotta stick with them.

 

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have went away from them, but I felt like the Saints provided more consistancy when I was looking at their performances last year. Eagles had a few games with a freak 30+ points which added to their totals/average...oh well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.