Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

I agree. I play in a big money league. To tell you how good this league is 3 of the last 4 picks were the 3 of 4 guys I was deciding on when I took Floyd (Taylor, TO, Sproles). I like the Eagles D pick but had a D.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

 

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 2:38 PM CST on Today

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I agree. I play in a big money league. To tell you how good this league is 3 of the last 4 picks were the 3 of 4 guys I was deciding on when I took Floyd (Taylor, TO, Sproles). I like the Eagles D pick but had a D.

 

You made the best pick of the 4 you were thinking about IMO. Love the Floyd pick, I think he's gonna put up some huge numbers this year :thumb:.

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

 

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – Pick was skipped

 

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – OTC until 2:39 PM CST on Friday

 

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I'm thinking about skipping the rest of my picks so you guys actually have a chance :lol:.

I'm thinking about skipping the rest of my picks so you guys actually have a chance :lol:.

 

Do it!

Do it!

 

Actually from the looks of my team I don't think it would matter. My team isn't going to scare anyone away, it's average at best. We just need some smack talk or something going on. :lol:.

something going on.

 

Something going on is what we need. In the 4-5 years (I think that's how many its been) that I have played in this league, I have never seen so many players not make their pick within a 24 hr time period. It's going to be a record setting year lol.

Something going on is what we need. In the 4-5 years (I think that's how many its been) that I have played in this league, I have never seen so many players not make their pick within a 24 hr time period. It's going to be a record setting year lol.

 

It's kind of sad. But, who am I to say that? I have a job that is alot of data entry so I'm on here alot and it's easy for me to make my picks. Obviously, people have to work and some peoples jobs probably do make it hard to keep up with the draft.

It's kind of sad. But, who am I to say that? I have a job that is alot of data entry so I'm on here alot and it's easy for me to make my picks. Obviously, people have to work and some peoples jobs probably do make it hard to keep up with the draft.

 

Me too...at the moment at least.

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def

I can't wait til I get my first win , so I can open up some smack talk . Seems some have already started fearing the Maniacs and trying to place a GAG order on us ,so I am trying to co-operate until I get my first win ......:p:idunno:

  • Author

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – Minnesota DEF

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Lee Evans BUFF

 

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – OTC until 9:59 PM CST on Friday

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I can't wait til I get my first win , so I can open up some smack talk . Seems some have already started fearing the Maniacs and trying to place a GAG order on us ,so I am trying to co-operate until I get my first win ......:p:idunno:

 

tdouth made his pick before you posted this...so why don't you quit worrying about this "gag order" and make your pick lol.

tdouth made his pick before you posted this...so why don't you quit worrying about this "gag order" and make your pick lol.

 

tdsouth may have but Halfback20 hadn't . Thank you . So since you have asked me to quit worrying about the Gag order ,you are now fair game in the trash talking .:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.