Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

  • Author
tdsouth may have but Halfback20 hadn't . Thank you . So since you have asked me to quit worrying about the Gag order ,you are now fair game in the trash talking .:lol:
Make a pick and get it over with wink.gif
  • Replies 66
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make a pick and get it over with wink.gif

 

Calm Down ,Im on it . Every one else waits 24 hours and I get rushed in 13 minutes . I see a conspiracy developing here ,lol .

Calm Down ,Im on it . Every one else waits 24 hours and I get rushed in 13 minutes . I see a conspiracy developing her ,lol .

 

You're 10+ hrs in to your 24 hr timeline. Where did you get 13 minutes?

 

 

Here we go, he's going to want 12 pts for a touchdown and 6 for a field goal.

You're 10+ hrs in to your 24 hr timeline. Where did you get 13 minutes?

 

 

Here we go, he's going to want 12 pts for a touchdown and 6 for a field goal.

Since I logged on this morning ,at 8:54 (Thank you ). I am not on here 24 hours a day but I do check it consistently .:thumb: My pick will be in shortly since I get 12 pts for a TD I have to reconsider .:clap:

  • Author

I love this game

Maniacs select Demaryius Thomas of the Denver Broncos . .

Maniacs select Demaryius Thomas of the Denver Broncos . .

 

I went back and forth 5 times in the last 10 minutes between Demaryius and another receiver . I like his upside .So we will see:idunno:

  • Author

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – Minnesota DEF

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Lee Evans BUFF

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – WR Demaryius Thomas DEN

 

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 8:20 AM CST on Saturday

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Rams select Packers defense

  • Author

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – Minnesota DEF

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Lee Evans BUFF

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – WR Demaryius Thomas DEN

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – Green Bay DEF

 

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – OTC until 10:16 AM CST on Saturday

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Hate to do this to ya boys...but I will make my pick between 3:00-3:30 today.

Screw it...I will rush my pick and not debate with myself during the rest of my work day.

 

WR Mario Manningham NYG

8.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

8.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Chester Taylor CHI

8.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Eagles Defense

8.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Steve Breaston ARI

8.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Terrell Owens CIN

8.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – RB Darren Sproles SDC

8.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – Minnesota DEF

8.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Lee Evans BUFF

8.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – WR Demaryius Thomas DEN

8.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – Green Bay DEF

8.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – WR Mario Manningham NYG

 

8.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 11:01 AM CST on Saturday

 

8.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

8.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

8.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

8.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Guys if it gets to me today I probably won't be able to make my pick until late tonight. I would leave my picks with someone, but I haven't even really had time to think about it.

Guys if it gets to me today I probably won't be able to make my pick until late tonight. I would leave my picks with someone, but I haven't even really had time to think about it.

 

I think you'll be alright.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.