Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

 

 

Draft Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

 

Roster Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mustard Seeds select...

 

WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

Now I can put my sheet up and fade back into bolivion for a few days...

I almost took Miller in the 7th round, wish I would've now

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

 

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – OTC until 10:41 AM CST Tuesday

 

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Author

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

 

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – OTC until 10:41 AM CST Tuesday

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

I almost took Miller in the 7th round, wish I would've now

 

I was surprised you didn't take Witten

Okay, I was torn between 2 guys with this pick....In the end I'm going with my gut....The Jailcats welcome back into the fold, Terrell Owens WR Currently Unemployed

Okay, I was torn between 2 guys with this pick....In the end I'm going with my gut....The Jailcats welcome back into the fold, Terrell Owens WR Currently Unemployed

 

Ballsy, but I like it. May he bring you better fortune than he brought me when I took a chance on him last year.

I'll take Kenny Britt-WR-Tennessee.

 

He was the 3rd guy on my list....I've heard he hasn't been progressing well from his injury though. :idunno:

 

Still a solid pick IMO though.

Ballsy, but I like it. May he bring you better fortune than he brought me when I took a chance on him last year.

 

I figure as a Ram, he's their #1 option, so he'll produce some by default. If he's a Bengal, then I think it's a given he'll put up some decent numbers. The main concern for me is if he doesn't end up in either place.

Interesting pick, TO really hadn't come to my mind yet for whatever reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.