Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

WR Derrick Mason BAL

 

 

They may have Boldin but it'll take some of the defense away from him, still see a solid year!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – WR Terrell Owens FA

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Kenny Britt TEN

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –WR Derrick Mason BAL

 

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – OTC until 11:15 AM CST Tuesday

 

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

WR Derrick Mason BAL

 

 

They may have Boldin but it'll take some of the defense away from him, still see a solid year!

 

I'm praying for the same thing...took him in the 7th Round in the National Conference.

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – WR Terrell Owens FA

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Kenny Britt TEN

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –WR Derrick Mason BAL

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Tim Hightower ARI

 

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – OTC until 11:35 AM CST Tuesday

 

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

He was the 3rd guy on my list....I've heard he hasn't been progressing well from his injury though. :idunno:

 

Still a solid pick IMO though.

 

Great. I hadn't read, seen or heard about him being injured. What's wrong with him? I am at work so I'll have to research later.

Great. I hadn't read, seen or heard about him being injured. What's wrong with him? I am at work so I'll have to research later.

 

I think he had an offseason surgery. Still expected to be fully recovered for the season though. Bursa sac knee injury is what cbssports is saying it was.

I think he had an offseason surgery. Still expected to be fully recovered for the season though. Bursa sac knee injury is what cbssports is saying it was.

 

Cool. Thanks. I probably still would have taken him. He better be ready.:lol:

I read the same thing about him PP. Kept me from picking him, but he was right there with two others while I was debating.

The Butchers will select RB Tim Hightower, ARI.

 

I really like that pick. I expect him to get a lot of the goal line carries for Arizona.

I almost picked TO. I'm counting on Massoquoi being the #1 in Cleveland. Otherwise, there's no reason to pick him and it will be a waste. We'll see, but I had to get a WR to fill out my starting lineup.

 

I wanted to get Antonio Gates or Jermichael Finley the last time around, so I feel pretty good about landing Zach Miller. He's been pretty solid, and the only Raider worth having in fantasy football for at least 2 years.

 

I would have taken McFadden in lieu of a WR if he'd dropped a few more picks.

Maytown Mirkers select DEF Philadlphia Eagles.

Edited by WildcatScratchFever

8.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – WR Mohamed Massaquoi CLE

8.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – WR Terrell Owens FA

8.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Kenny Britt TEN

8.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –WR Derrick Mason BAL

8.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Tim Hightower ARI

8.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – DEF Philadelphia Eagles

 

8.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – OTC 2:40 P.M. CST Tuesday

 

8.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

8.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

8.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

8.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

8.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

8.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

8.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

8.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

8.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Author
Well, Since I have two picks in this round I might as well select my Defense. Maytown Mirkers select DEF Philadlphia Eagles.
How?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.