Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Not worried about McNabb, especially if Brett comes back. Brett plays, McNabb goes to backup, Brett sits, I still have 2500-3000 yards passing with 20-25 tds. I'll take it.

 

Freddy is going to split with Spiller, that's why he is my number 2 rb. Provided Spiller works out the way everyone thinks he will. He is a rookie.......If Spiller falters, then Freddy becomes a steal at where I picked him at.

 

Rice is the best pass catching rb in the league as if he wouldn't be included in the air show, he's projected to finish 4th in points amongst rb's, top 10 overall and ummm....who would you rather have.....Randy Moss or Ray Rice? Thought so.

 

 

At least wait until the draft is over before you start relegating teams to out of the league status. Way too early.

 

Good luck to you. Hopefully we'll meet up on the field so we can settle this like some gentlemen.:thumb:

 

your team is bad just get over it nube!

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your team is bad just get over it nube!

 

Wait, don't you have the same amount of time in the league as me since you didn't play last year?

 

Noob?

 

 

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

 

 

:lol:

 

Okay. My team is gawd awful.:lol::rolleyes:

 

You're right. Please have mercy on me if we meet.:notworthy: I am really scared of you now.:scared::scared::scared:

 

 

Shoot, I may just quit since the mighty 96ers are coming after me.:eyeonyou::p:eek::scared::rolleyes:

Wait, don't you have the same amount of time in the league as me since you didn't play last year?

 

Noob?

 

 

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

 

 

:lol:

 

Okay. My team is gawd awful.:lol::rolleyes:

 

You're right. Please have mercy on me if we meet.:notworthy: I am really scared of you now.:scared::scared::scared:

 

 

Shoot, I may just quit since the mighty 96ers are coming after me.:eyeonyou::p:eek::scared::rolleyes:

 

Somebody hit a nerve... :lol:

Somebody hit a nerve... :lol:

 

Yeah he did. Never been told my team is garbage after 5 picks. Unfamiliar territory playing with football psychics who know how the entire league is going to turn out after 5 picks.:lol:

 

If he's right, I'll acknowledge him:notworthy::notworthy:.....at least beat me first though. Kind of hard to take any trash talk seriously from someone who hasn't played me or beaten me.:popcorn: It'd be different if he was 5Wide or UKMF.:isurrender:

 

 

Until I am dethroned as Division Champ and knocked out of the playoffs there isn't a lot anyone besides 5Wide and UKMF can say to me.:idunno::walk:

  • Author

Never been told my team is garbage after 5 picks.

 

IMO the problem with your five picks is that you have two QB's, so you can make that four picks. One of those four is out the first three games and may pull a Crabtree and sit out the until week 10. Hope he scores big for you those last three weeks.

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Brett Favre

Donovan McNabb

Fred Jackson

Ray Rice

Vincent Jackson

Had to sit out last year for personal reasons. 08 was my rookie year and i made the playoffs. Playoffs?....Playoffs?....you wanna talk about playoffs? Ha Ha Ha!

 

Look at your draft thus far. You wanna talk about LOGICAL? My 10yr old daughter is laughing at your team:lol:

 

PurplePride is my buddy, but that was one of the funniest pieces of smack talk I've seen on here in a long time. I don't agree with it, but it was funny to see on here.

IMO the problem with your five picks is that you have two QB's, so you can make that four picks. One of those four is out the first three games and may pull a Crabtree and sit out the until week 10. Hope he scores big for you those last three weeks.

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Brett Favre

Donovan McNabb

Fred Jackson

Ray Rice

Vincent Jackson

 

Yeah, as of right now he only has 3 playable picks; 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR.

 

Since you start 2 WR's I don't know where he'll find consistent production for that slot until Jackson comes back.

Wow, Its just FF smack talk. Never thought I would get this kinda response. If purple put as much time into picking his team as opposed to defending them then he would be better off.

 

96er's forever!

Looks like we might be waiting a while on Go Cats, since he has not logged on since Friday.

I thought for sure I would get on tonight and you guys would be waiting on me.

IMO the problem with your five picks is that you have two QB's, so you can make that four picks. One of those four is out the first three games and may pull a Crabtree and sit out the until week 10. Hope he scores big for you those last three weeks.

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Brett Favre

Donovan McNabb

Fred Jackson

Ray Rice

Vincent Jackson

 

That is a logical analyzation of my first five picks. He still hasn't mentioned Vincent Jackson. I picked Jackson in round 5. If he starts playing in week 4 or week 3 if he appeals, then I have the only receiver who has increased his yardage the last 3 years. I believe he'll be playing in week 4. If not then I just got burnt. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Things like that happen in fantasy football. High risk, high reward.

PurplePride is my buddy, but that was one of the funniest pieces of smack talk I've seen on here in a long time. I don't agree with it, but it was funny to see on here.

 

 

It wasn't that funny. I've heard better.:cool:

Yeah, as of right now he only has 3 playable picks; 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR.

 

Since you start 2 WR's I don't know where he'll find consistent production for that slot until Jackson comes back.

 

After the top 10 wr's, there is no consistent production from wr's. I traded my consistent wr for a consistent rb. Remember?:lol:

 

I made the playoffs without a consistent rb last year. Guess I'll have to make them without a consistent wr this year.:jump:

Edited by PurplePride92

Wow, Its just FF smack talk. Never thought I would get this kinda response. If purple put as much time into picking his team as opposed to defending them then he would be better off.

 

96er's forever!

 

 

I know it's just smack talk. No big deal. I enjoy it. I just respect it more from those who have beaten me. After 5 picks in 7 rounds, I hope you think you have me beat.:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.