Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seen BBI on xbox live, sent him a message just in case he didn't know.

 

That is not BBI.:sssh:

7.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Montario Hardesty CLE

7.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – DEF Minnesota Vikings

7.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – RB Amhad Bradshaw NYG

7.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – RB LaDainian Tomlinson NYJ

 

7.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – OTC 10:39 P.M. CST Sunday

 

7.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

7.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

7.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

7.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

7.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

7.13 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

7.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

I have a trade in the works, if I haven't heard nothing by around 10am or so I'll make a pick or see something else.

Round 6 dez bryant WR dallas

Round 7 montario Hardesty RB Cleveland

 

 

I have a feeling Hardesty will outscore Portis. Harrison played well down the stretch but he's not an every down back. Actually I'm glad you chose him, I would have drafted another RB if he were around when I pick.

I have a trade in the works, if I haven't heard nothing by around 10am or so I'll make a pick or see something else.

 

Go ahead and make your selection...I wanted to move up and get Tomlinson, so now it's moot. :lol:

Street Sweepers select RB Laurence Maroney NEP

 

Hope this works out.

Edited by TrueBlueWildcat

Street Sweepers select RB Jahvid Best of Detroit.

 

Hope this pick works out.

Already been drafted.

7.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Montario Hardesty CLE

7.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – DEF Minnesota Vikings

7.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – RB Amhad Bradshaw NYG

7.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – RB LaDainian Tomlinson NYJ

7.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

 

7.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – OTC until 11:49 PM CST Sunday

 

7.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

7.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

7.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

7.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

7.13 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

7.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.