Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Honestly, I enjoy the attention. If I make the playoffs I hope you guys don't disappear like it's your turn to pick in the draft and can admit your premature and wrong analytical skills. If you guys are right about my team, I'll acknowledge it but if you are wrong, I'll acknowledge that too. :thumb:

 

 

Believe that.:lol:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it's just smack talk. No big deal. I enjoy it. I just respect it more from those who have beaten me. After 5 picks in 7 rounds, I hope you think you have me beat.:ylsuper:

 

I had you beat at hello.....I had you beat at hello.:lol:

I had you beat at hello.....I had you beat at hello.:lol:

 

 

Whatever, Lionel Richie.

Darren Sproils SD RB

7.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Montario Hardesty CLE

7.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – DEF Minnesota Vikings

7.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – RB Amhad Bradshaw NYG

7.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – RB LaDainian Tomlinson NYJ

7.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

7.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – RB Donald Brown IND

7.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – WR Pierre Garcon IND

7.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

7.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – RB Darren Sproles SD

 

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) – OTC until 7:43 AM CST TUESDAY

 

7.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

7.13 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

7.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

  • Author

7.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Montario Hardesty CLE

7.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – DEF Minnesota Vikings

7.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – RB Amhad Bradshaw NYG

7.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – RB LaDainian Tomlinson NYJ

7.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

7.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – RB Donald Brown IND

7.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – WR Pierre Garcon IND

7.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

7.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – RB Darren Sproles SD

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

 

7.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – OTC until 7:54 AM CST Tuesday

7.13 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

7.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

7.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

With the 108th pick of the draft, the Butchers will select TE Jason Witten, DAL.

With the 108th pick of the draft, the Butchers will select TE Jason Witten, DAL.

 

I officially hate you. I was shocked he was still left on the board. :lol:

The funny thing is, I had 3 players on my short list before Boondock's pick...I'm fairly certain the other two will be taken by PP right before me...It sucks drafting behind you two. :lol:

I officially hate you. I was shocked he was still left on the board. :lol:

 

I can't believe he actually made it to me in this round, I was almost expecting to not have a very good TE this year. Heck, he was the 76th pick in the National draft.

7.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Montario Hardesty CLE

7.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – DEF Minnesota Vikings

7.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – RB Amhad Bradshaw NYG

7.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – RB LaDainian Tomlinson NYJ

7.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

7.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – RB Donald Brown IND

7.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – WR Pierre Garcon IND

7.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

7.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – RB Darren Sproles SD

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

7.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – TE Jason Witten DAL

 

7.13 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – OTC until 9:17 AM CST Tuesday

7.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – OTC until 9:17 AM CST Tuesday

 

7.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

7.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

The funny thing is, I had 3 players on my short list before Boondock's pick...I'm fairly certain the other two will be taken by PP right before me...It sucks drafting behind you two. :lol:

 

There are 2 guys on the board that I would love to snag with my next pick so I'm assuming there's absolutely no chance I get either one of them.

I'll take Darren McFadden-RB-Raiders and Owen Daniels-TE-Houston.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.