Why is Ryle so.............................

Ram

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must suck being a Boone or Ryle fan crying about a turf field I think the county should pay for it Kenton county had no problem. Can't wait to check out Simon Kenton's indoor practice field!

While Kenton County had no problem in doing it now, think how old SK and Dixie are compared to any of the Boone County HS! How many new HS has Kenton County had to build from scratch in the last 40/50 years, compared to Boone County?

BTW as a Boone County resident and a taxpayer, I would have loved for Boone County to have built just one ultra super football stadium for all the HS's in Boone County to use.

It must suck being a Boone or Ryle fan crying about a turf field I think the county should pay for it Kenton county had no problem. Can't wait to check out Simon Kenton's indoor practice field!

It must suck being a Simon Kenton fan knowing that your progam has only beaten Boone or Ryle a handful of times throughout its long history. Simon will be going for their fourth win against Ryle in the last fifteen years this season. They will come up short, and life will return to normal.

Yep you are 100% correct. Kenton County B.O.E. had no problem paying for them. All while students in many of their schools have class in trailers.