Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Men Basketball

Featured Replies

Any news on who they are recruiting this off season. You usually hear about the D1 transfers but I haven't heard much this off season.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were at GRC for a team game on Thursday. I was told they were looking at Daniels. LMU was there also and they too were looking at Daniels.

Located in Winchester, Kentucky right up the rode from Lexington on I-64.

Where is GRC?

 

 

As stated it is in Winchester KY. The school is named George Rogers Clark, (GRC), but many call it Clark Co.

Any stats on Daniels? Is he pretty good?

 

He is a 6'6 and plays guard. He is in the class of 2011. He is very athletic and can jump out of the gym. He has a nice outside shot and likes to take the steal or outlet pass and dunk.

 

He has lots of potential. Hard to tell at this point how good he is as he has had to come off the bench his sophomore year, due to a very tall and loaded GRC roster. He was moved to guard last year, and started at that position, also can play forward. Sorry I don't have any stats on him.

  • Author

So do you think he would fit good at NKU or do you think he is D1 potential.

So do you think he would fit good at NKU or do you think he is D1 potential.

 

He has alot of untapped potential, he will only get better and still has his senior year in front of him. As far as him putting up big numbers each game, that is not his role on this GRC team. At this point I would say he would be a good fit for NKU and LMU. He could be a diamond in the making.

Based on past years its still a bit early for NKU to finalize their roster.

I just read somewhere that Ferguson is definitely not on the roster. What is the story with him?

With Ferg I will say what I've always said that Kentucky is somehow in the mix and it isn't being brought out. It was very known that Dale wanted him to go there from the start and I think it ould have happended if not for the coaching change.

With Ferg I will say what I've always said that Kentucky is somehow in the mix and it isn't being brought out. It was very known that Dale wanted him to go there from the start and I think it ould have happended if not for the coaching change.

 

I havent seen Polson play but have heard he is dynamite. Who is the better player? Ferg (deadeye shooter from all over the court) or Polson (speedy PG who can score).

I havent seen Polson play but have heard he is dynamite. Who is the better player? Ferg (deadeye shooter from all over the court) or Polson (speedy PG who can score).

 

Let's see, Polson did not make KY Allstar squad this year, but did play against Ohio and had 2 points.

So do you think he would fit good at NKU or do you think he is D1 potential.

 

 

We played Lexington Catholic today and Jaylan played great.He looked like D-1 today. We were without Zollo and Stenzel and Jaylan and Purvis both rose to the occusion.

We played Lexington Catholic today and Jaylan played great.He looked like D-1 today. We were without Zollo and Stenzel and Jaylan and Purvis both rose to the occusion.

 

Was Morton playing with LC?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.