Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connor Wins NKY JV Tournament

Featured Replies

Oh my ... call the police. People appear to be upset because a freshman played in the JV tournament?

 

It is comical people would complain about a freshman playing in the JV tourney.

He has had less than 50 AB's at the varsity level and Sat. was senior day so they didn't use him! Besides he is a true Frosh and dropping him down is not a shock for big games!

 

I really don't care, but a few points. I don't think I would ever refer a JV game as a big game, but that's just me.

 

Secondly, it's been almost a week, do you think somebody could fix the thread title so Conner is actually spelled correctly?

I really don't care, but a few points. I don't think I would ever refer a JV game as a big game, but that's just me.

 

Secondly, it's been almost a week, do you think somebody could fix the thread title so Conner is actually spelled correctly?

 

Amen to that. Let's get it right. It's Conner, as in.....Conner Hempel.

So for all the freshman on the team you don't think the JV tournament championship game is a big game to them?

So for all the freshman on the team you don't think the JV tournament championship game is a big game to them?

 

I would think it's a big game to whom ever is playing in it. Let's not minimize any championship game at any level.

Amen to that. Let's get it right. It's Conner, as in.....Conner Hempel.

 

 

And we know why that is his name.

And we know why that is his name.

 

Good thing for him that his mom didn't graduate from Dixie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.