Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County to Return to Hawaii

Featured Replies

I was wondering about that during some team's spring break trips for baseball/softball.

  • Author

They did it 3 years ago and nobody went to jail, so I guess it must have been okay.:D

Softball should go we would help chaperone if they need maybelle and I

In some districts this trip/funding if not done for female team as well would be considered a Titlt 9 violation.

 

Mason County girls are going to Boca Roton, Fl during the same week.

Mason County girls are going to Boca Roton, Fl during the same week.

Man now that's tough you can go to either one I wonder which you will choose?lol

Boca Raton much better than Northern Ohio in December! :lol:

I heard today they take their boys basketball seriously in Mason County.

The school board is helping with the funding of the trip but are letting a few teachers go next year as in cutting jobs. :idunno::ohbrother:

I heard today they take their boys basketball seriously in Mason County.

The school board is helping with the funding of the trip but are letting a few teachers go next year as in cutting jobs. :idunno::ohbrother:

 

Priorities........Priorities..........Priorities

 

I wish both teams luck.......We would all go and play if we had the choice!

I will reserve my comments on this topic as it WILL get me in trouble.[/quote

 

Is this a tease or what?

I heard today they take their boys basketball seriously in Mason County.

The school board is helping with the funding of the trip but are letting a few teachers go next year as in cutting jobs. :idunno::ohbrother:

 

Your are mistaken, school board is NOT suupplying one penny for this trip. And it is my understanding that not one teacher was let go in Mason Co due to budget. Positions cut, not people. If people were let go, it was for other reasons, not budget.

  • Author

^ My understanding is that this trip will be "budget-neutral" with respect to the school board.

Nice for the kids. I'm sure this will be a "once in a lifetime" deal for some, if not most, of these kids. Kudos MC

Your are mistaken, school board is NOT suupplying one penny for this trip. And it is my understanding that not one teacher was let go in Mason Co due to budget. Positions cut, not people. If people were let go, it was for other reasons, not budget.

 

Don't you mean people cut, not positions? In other words, people were cut for whatever reason but the position will be filled again?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.