Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2010--Is Recruiting Over??

Featured Replies

Maybe the team could play vey well together. From a talent standpoint I don't see how UK could not take a major step back. Maybe that's just because I'm not sold on Knight or Kanter. Could be a good sign though, I wasn't high on Cousins coming in either and was obviously as wrong as I could be. :thumb:

 

I'd change your opinion of Kanter as soon as possible. He'll be a monster...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky may be done with recruiting now with the commitment of Terrence Jones. However, I think our front line depth may be adequate enough now to compete. However, one more commit wouldn't hurt in the least. We currently have Harrellson, Kanter, Vargas, and Jones to bang down low. One more wouldn't hurt by I think Kentucky will be just fine next year.

Maybe the team could play vey well together. From a talent standpoint I don't see how UK could not take a major step back. Maybe that's just because I'm not sold on Knight or Kanter. Could be a good sign though, I wasn't high on Cousins coming in either and was obviously as wrong as I could be. :thumb:

 

Kanter is good. Really, really good.

I'd change your opinion of Kanter as soon as possible. He'll be a monster...

 

Kanter is good. Really, really good.

 

I know guys. Everytime I watch something on him he dominates. I just can't put my finger on what I don't like about him. Maybe it's the lack of athleticism, but I don't guess you need alot of that at 6'10" in college.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.