Kentucky 2010--Is Recruiting Over??

StickerMann

Maybe the team could play vey well together. From a talent standpoint I don't see how UK could not take a major step back. Maybe that's just because I'm not sold on Knight or Kanter. Could be a good sign though, I wasn't high on Cousins coming in either and was obviously as wrong as I could be. :thumb:

I'd change your opinion of Kanter as soon as possible. He'll be a monster...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky may be done with recruiting now with the commitment of Terrence Jones. However, I think our front line depth may be adequate enough now to compete. However, one more commit wouldn't hurt in the least. We currently have Harrellson, Kanter, Vargas, and Jones to bang down low. One more wouldn't hurt by I think Kentucky will be just fine next year.

Maybe the team could play vey well together. From a talent standpoint I don't see how UK could not take a major step back. Maybe that's just because I'm not sold on Knight or Kanter. Could be a good sign though, I wasn't high on Cousins coming in either and was obviously as wrong as I could be. :thumb:

Kanter is good. Really, really good.

I'd change your opinion of Kanter as soon as possible. He'll be a monster...

Kanter is good. Really, really good.

I know guys. Everytime I watch something on him he dominates. I just can't put my finger on what I don't like about him. Maybe it's the lack of athleticism, but I don't guess you need alot of that at 6'10" in college.:thumb: