Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ge'Lawn Guyn Has Decided To...

Featured Replies

Attend Brewster Academy next season...

 

I'll have more later.

Very interesting!

 

I would have guessed that if Ge'lawn Guyn was going the prep school route, he would have strongly considered Hargrave Academy where former Scott County/Wake Forest player A.W. Hamilton is the assistant coach.

 

Please tell me more about Ge'lawn's decision to go to prep school in New Hampshire.

What schools are looking at him currently?

Rivals.com has Ge'lawn with offers from Ball State, Coastal Carolina, South Florida, and Western Kentucky.

 

I heard that Baylor came into the picture late, but Rivals.com does not show them offering. He had orally commited to North Carolina/Charlotte, but changed his mind about that commitment.

Attend Brewster Academy next season...

 

I'll have more later.

 

Brewster Academy Prep is a nice route. They won the national title this year after defeating St. Thomas More in the final four. Good luck Guyn. It gets real now and it will help you prepare for the next level.

  • Author

Oh yeah...AND he's joining the already stacked Indiana Elite AAU team...

Oh yeah...AND he's joining the already stacked Indiana Elite AAU team...

 

Great hope to see them play in July.

I was under the impression that AAU was over after your Sr. year of high school?

 

:idunno:

Is this an academic move or a move to hopefully be recruited by higher schools?

  • Author
Is this an academic move or a move to hopefully be recruited by higher schools?

 

He talks all about the decision in the interview.:thumb:

Oh yeah...AND he's joining the already stacked Indiana Elite AAU team...

 

Any age limit in that division? He's 19 allready...

 

I'm assuming that you're talking about the same team that Vinny Zollo is playing on and thats a 17U division

Any age limit in that division? He's 19 allready...

 

I'm assuming that you're talking about the same team that Vinny Zollo is playing on and thats a 17U division

 

Indiana Elite has practice in Indiana this weekend and he is going up with Vinny I have been told.

Indiana Elite has practice in Indiana this weekend and he is going up with Vinny I have been told.

 

What makes him being 19 yrs old playing with 17U group different from any other AAU age division. Its all relavant....just go out and play even if he is going on 20. LOL

 

I have noticed that now that my son is a freshman and just turned 15 I dont want him playing with anyone younger than 16 to be honest. Its the younger years where the age difference is such a huge benefit.

 

Best of luck to Guyn at the prep school. He is a very impressive player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.