Tequila Sucks and Here's Why.

titletownclown

Ahh. Come on! Besides Beer and Captains and Coke, there isnt anything better than Tequila. Its the only liquor I can stomach straight without a chaser. I even like the cheaper stuff. Noth the Montezuma, thats too cheap haha. Jose Especial or 1800 for me. :thumb:

I got plowed on those one time when I was going to Morehead. I also think we were using bad orange juice. Got sick and ended up in the infirmary with alcohol poisoning. Had the prettiest little nursing student you'd ever want to see taking care of me and I was to sick to care. :cry:

That was 30+ years ago and to this day, the site of any red syrupy drink makes my stomach turn. Alcohol in it or not. :puke:

:clap: I filled a tub full :puke:in Salt Lake in 1980 after a night of shooters.

Morehead is where I started on the Sunrise Special with my neighbor, Hiram Hogg.:eek:

Ahh. Come on! Besides Beer and Captains and Coke, there isnt anything better than Tequila. Its the only liquor I can stomach straight without a chaser. I even like the cheaper stuff. Noth the Montezuma, thats too cheap haha. Jose Especial or 1800 for me. :thumb:

You gotta try Silver Patron. :thumb:

Just so I'm clear, are you blaming it on the orange juice?
Sure. Why not? Couldn't be the Tequila. :D :banana:

Should have been there when the doctor asked me, "So what is wrong with you?" and I responded by throwing up right down the front of her. I thought it was funny at the time, the Dean of Men didn't think it was, though. :eek:

Seriously, the doctor said I had alcohol poisoning, but I also had a touch of food poisoning, too, and that it could have been the orange juice since I hadn't eaten anything all day. Believe me, lesson learned, I've never drank alcohol, of any type, on an empty stomach since. However, I wasn't a complete lesson. The Dean and I met on another occasion, and that goof almost got me thrown out. :sssh:

Sure. Why not? Couldn't be the Tequila. :D :banana:

Should have been there when the doctor asked me, "So what is wrong with you?" and I responded by throwing up right down the front of her. I thought it was funny at the time, the Dean of Men didn't think it was, though. :eek:

Seriously, the doctor said I had alcohol poisoning, but I also had a touch of food poisoning, too, and that it could have been the orange juice since I hadn't eaten anything all day. Believe me, lesson learned, I've never drank alcohol, of any type, on an empty stomach since. However, I wasn't a complete lesson. The Dean and I met on another occasion, and that goof almost got me thrown out. :sssh:

:lol::lol:

Not a bad drink at all. But if he ain't got whiskey, vodka, rum or even beer; he's probably fresh out of grenadine. Although I guess a splash of pomegranate juice would do in a pinch.

You are correct. That night the only thing in the house was Tequila and lemonade (other than water of course).