Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite things about the 2010 NCAA tourney

Featured Replies

North Carolina not making it.

Amen to that!

 

We should enjoy it while it lasts, though, because UNC will be in the national title hunt next year, for sure.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen to that!

 

We should enjoy it while it lasts, though, because UNC will be in the national title hunt next year, for sure.

 

Really? I don't see it, but i've been wrong before.

I would guess the team that wins.:jump:

 

The teams that knocks UK out of the tournament.

The teams that knocks UK out of the tournament.

 

Thanks for the envy! We UK fans thrive off of it.

 

My favorite is seeing N. Iowa hustle in every game and Ali F. play bal.

It's pretty pathetic that some can't say something positive as their favorite moment, likely cause any team they like suck...

  • Author

I use to really like Kentucky (and I am sure this has happened to other fans when it comes to others teams)but since being a member of two message board sites that are from Kentucky I have been so turned off to Kentucky athletics to the point that it is hard to root for them in anything.

My favorite part of last year was UNC bring home another crown... :banana:

 

This year, it would be UK losing...

My favorite part is that UK is back at the level that causes others to have great joy when they lose. Been a while.

I use to really like Kentucky (and I am sure this has happened to other fans when it comes to others teams)but since being a member of two message board sites that are from Kentucky I have been so turned off to Kentucky athletics to the point that it is hard to root for them in anything.

 

Out of curiosity then why join a kentucky message board site ?:idunno:

The teams that knocks UK out of the tournament.

 

So you are not a college basketball fan just a UK hater ? I am a UK fan first and a college BBall second .

Out of curiosity then why join a kentucky message board site ?:idunno:

 

There is more discussed on here than UK basketball. I got on here because I coach and wanted to see what hype was about. I enjoy taking and receiveing shots at UK and bengal fans. It's all in good fun... :thumb:

There is more discussed on here than UK basketball. I got on here because I coach and wanted to see what hype was about. I enjoy taking and receiveing shots at UK and bengal fans. It's all in good fun... :thumb:

 

He was asking NCF and NCF plainly stated Kentucky Athletics, I'm am also not sure why you would join just to be put off so many times by us UK fans. I know there is a GD forum where some people get close but this is a sports website first and if talk about Kentucky athletics offends you please refrain.

 

In retrospect, NCF has been a member for a long time and very devoted to high school football in our state.

 

Just don't click on the college forum then. :thumb:

There is more discussed on here than UK basketball. I got on here because I coach and wanted to see what hype was about. I enjoy taking and receiveing shots at UK and bengal fans. It's all in good fun... :thumb:

 

Kool :thumb:

  • Author
Out of curiosity then why join a kentucky message board site ?:idunno:

 

High school sports.

  • Author
He was asking NCF and NCF plainly stated Kentucky Athletics, I'm am also not sure why you would join just to be put off so many times by us UK fans. I know there is a GD forum where some people get close but this is a sports website first and if talk about Kentucky athletics offends you please refrain.

 

In retrospect, NCF has been a member for a long time and very devoted to high school football in our state.

 

Just don't click on the college forum then. :thumb:

I still like to look through the college forum and learn about other teams and some of the Kentucky fans are awesome others seem to be not so awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.