Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby to Auburn??

Featured Replies

Dennis Dodd of CBS is reporting this as a strong possibility.

 

link

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite comment on the post.

 

National Enquirer close to signing Dodd..

A trustworthy source, who just got out of prison, told me that Dennis Dodd is close to signing a deal with the National Enquirer. This may not be true, but it is known that the Enquirer might possibly be looking for a UFO expert to send on an expedition to Mars.

 

I don't see it happening, but, the weather has to be nicer in Alabama then in Minnesota this time of year!

I think he probably worked a 7-year contract out during the Christmas break, actually. :lol:

  • Author
I think he probably worked a 7-year contract out during the Christmas break, actually. :lol:

 

Wouldn't be the first time he was working on a move before the season ended.

Wouldn't be the first time he was working on a move before the season ended.

 

Who Tubby? He's such a "nice" guy that he would surely never such a thing.:ohbrother:

I think he probably worked a 7-year contract out during the Christmas break, actually. :lol:

 

Wouldn't be the first time he was working on a move before the season ended.

 

Who Tubby? He's such a "nice" guy that he would surely never such a thing.:ohbrother:

 

:rolleyes:

 

Are you guys still talking about that?

 

We've been over this countless times....No intelligent person leaves a good job without having another one already lined up. Period. I really don't get why that concept is so hard for some to grasp.

:rolleyes:

 

Are you guys still talking about that?

 

We've been over this countless times....No intelligent person leaves a good job without having another one already lined up. Period. I really don't get why that concept is so hard for some to grasp.

 

It's only an issue if it is Tubby for some people. Only one time have I left a job without already having another one lined up. It is no different for coaches.

It's only an issue if it is Tubby for some people. Only one time have I left a job without already having another one lined up. It is no different for coaches.

 

:thumb: I think people fail to grasp the concept that being a head coach is a profession, just like any other job. Just because it's a more high profile job doesn't mean it doesn't work the same way.

:rolleyes:

 

Are you guys still talking about that?

 

We've been over this countless times....No intelligent person leaves a good job without having another one already lined up. Period. I really don't get why that concept is so hard for some to grasp.

 

I hope Saint Tubby lands the Auburn job :thumb:

Rivals radio on XM spoke a lot about this and lead me to believe this will happen after the tourney.

  • Author
:rolleyes:

 

Are you guys still talking about that?

 

We've been over this countless times....No intelligent person leaves a good job without having another one already lined up. Period. I really don't get why that concept is so hard for some to grasp.

 

Touchy touchy. Tubby too good to joke about?

Touchy touchy. Tubby too good to joke about?

 

I know at least one SEC team that will have 10 losses next season. :thumb:

I know at least one SEC team that will have 10 losses next season. :thumb:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I almost spit out my chocolate milk.

I know at least one SEC team that will have 10 losses next season. :thumb:
That would be quite an improvement over this years team.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.