March 13, 201016 yr We cannot be beat even when we are only hitting halfway decent with the three ball. So tough!!! :thumb::thumb:
March 13, 201016 yr Cuz has 15 points and 13 rebounds. If he could hit free throws he'd have 30 points.
March 13, 201016 yr I love watching UK play UT. I'd much rather watch that then UNC vs. Duke. Both are heated rivalry's though.
March 13, 201016 yr When was Orton's T called? It looks like it resulted from Pearl's rant. Yeah it was called well after Chism's. Someone must have said to the ref well he was jawing too initially.
March 13, 201016 yr I could see where Cousins got mad. I'm sure it was a cheap shot by the UT player, I'd be quite upset as well.
March 13, 201016 yr UK has to be really careful here not to take the bait and get kicked out of tomorrow's game..... Wow #21 for UT... a Flagrant foul just completely missed by the refs... officiating all year, both ways, has been a joke.
March 13, 201016 yr Should have ejected Goins. Melvin is quite lucky that Cousins didn't take his head off after that.
March 13, 201016 yr When was Orton's T called? It looks like it resulted from Pearl's rant. Orton didn't deserve that T. He got tangled up with Prince, pulled loose and walked away. Then Pearl goes crazy and they call the double T.
March 13, 201016 yr Should have ejected Goins. Melvin is quite lucky that Cousins didn't take his head off after that. Did you see Cal laughing and trying to humor Cuz. He's was using a little phychology on him. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.