Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 167
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing better than starting my day watching the Cats get a big win, especially over the Vols. Hopefully that happens or it's gonna be a long day lol.

 

I didn't know Power Rangers was still on tv by the way lol.

Man...what a great song for the Wildcats...

 

Tim McGraw's "How Bad Do You Want It?"

Man that would have been a great way to start the game...

 

I am starting to dislike Dykes more and more, "Tennessee wants to score early in the shot clock...or late". Well, duh!

I tell ya...I don't know what it is about Cousins, but he gets so many charges. I would love to see a stat on it.

That is just way to easy...we gave up a couple easy baskets like that yesterday too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.